• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Pawlenty pronounced Pehleny -- Lame Cherry

Tim Pawlenty pronounced Pehleny

Lame Cherry

7/3/2012

Excerpt:

"By all appearances Barack Romney is as milque toast as Obama in his Vice Presidential choices, although what appeals to Barry Chin was having Delaware Biden torture Lawrence Sinclair as a political prisoner.

What Mormon Romney seems to be leaning toward is the Mansexual Minnesotan type for VP in one Tim Pawlenty.
    This blog is going to do Pawlenty a service now in educating people as it has had my eyes rolling the past decade in listening to the puppy press screw up his name.

Pawlenty is not PAH len tee as some like to say his name incorrectly. I have even heard the locals call him PLENTY as they lose the extra syllable and vowel, but that is closer to midwest sloven than puppy press barking.

Pawlenty is pronounced with a soft "ah" that is melded in between the P and Lenty. It is that lazy dropping G thing that drives Pegs Noonan nuts while she is dripping and dropping her panties for Obama.

The reality is Mormon Romney's game plan is quite simple in Romney hopes in Pawlenty to take Minnesota from Obama, which is a reality as that is now a GOP state locally with only that psycho Mark Dayton and the psycho twins in the Senate of horse face Klobachar and mule face Franken as Obama voters there.

Minnesota does have drag and it helps that the GOP is now in control by Scott Walker in Wisconsin, which will pull that state from Obama too. Chances are Iowa will come in tow too as that same ilk all is Mississippi River sludge with Minnesotans prowling about on vacation and second state status in those enclaves.

The idea is that Romney will probably take Reagan country, so he will not waste his choice there, and it will make no difference as they hate big east Romney and will hate Minnesota Pawlenty as well.

That means the game is in the swing states, and Pawlenty should bring in at least 3 states in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin. If one adds to that Michigan and Massachusetts if Romney can at least win his states he was border busted in, then Romney might be able to steal back the states Obama stole in 2008.

Do not get me wrong in I do like Tim Pawlenty. He saved Minnesota from that A HOLE Jessie Ventura, who was nothing but a money whore and literally bankrupted Minnesota.

I still recall three old hosebags in online games mouthing off to me about Ventura being their savior as they ruled a gaming room in having no life in trying to shut me up, but the humiliation came back on them in spades as Ventura was only worsted by Obama in being the political albatross of the century.

Pawlenty brought Minnesota back. He got a surplus going there, and he pretty much had it all going on, except he is so milk toast, that his nice guy image just never caught fire with the GOP.

He knows his politics and knows how to govern. Is a Conservative on all cylinders and his best introduction is he will pull in the Tea Party as Michelle Bachmann is a Minnesotan and speaks the same language.

That is what is vital for Romney in bringing home the right, who unlike this blog is not at ease with a Jesus denying Mormon. Governor Pawlenty might be able to bridge that bridge to nowhere as Sarah Palin did for John McCain, although without the excitement.

Pawlenty has been vetted in all the criminal and moral surprises. He is a good looking guy and his wife and family are pretty too. That kind of package appeals to a Romney who is calculating to the quick and whose main objective is throwing the Conservatives a bone, and that bone is someone who will be like Biden in doing the work and following the leader in the Oval Office.

View the complete post at:

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2012/...d-pehleny.html
    Last edited by bsteadman; 07-05-2012, 05:07 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X