Love Never Dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Never Dies

Last night, we watched the DVD movie, now out on Netflix, of the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical, 'Love Never Dies'.

It's a sequel to movie, 'Phantom of the Opera'. The DVD was filmed at the stage production of the play given in Melbourne, Australia

We really enjoyed it! The videos linked below will give you a glimpse of the movie.

Video: Love Never Dies DVD Trailer:

Video: Love Never Dies - Devil Take The Hindmost:

Video: Love Never Dies - Love Never Dies (Anna O'Byrne):

If you have not already seen the original movie, 'Phantom of the Opera', I suggest you view that before watching the sequel, 'Love Never Dies'

Video: Phantom of the Opera Trailer:
    Last edited by bsteadman; 06-30-2012, 01:32 PM.
    B. Steadman

MAKAHAYAN has seen the recent play " Phantom of the Opera " , 3 times and also the more recent movie . I have dvd ' s of the recent movie ,
    and 7 other versions , including the 1925 black & white silent movie starring Lon Chaney . They are all good and each is very different from
    the others . MAKAHAYAN also sings all the music from the recent play . My big dream and quest is to have a dvd of the Andrew Lloyd Weber
    London play starring Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman . A few copies were made especially for members of the cast only . Maybe someone
    who owns a copy would sell it or make a duplicate for me .

Comment

Working...
    X