Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dominican (Angel Cordero) rescued Amanda Berry. Drug addict Charles Ramsey a liar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominican (Angel Cordero) rescued Amanda Berry. Drug addict Charles Ramsey a liar.

It appears that Angel Cordero (a young Dominican man) was first on the scene and did all of the rescuing, including kicking down the door and getting Amanda and her daughter out of the house. It wasn't until then that Charles Ramsey stumbled onto the scene.

Its no wonder that Charles Ramsey says that he himself is not a hero and does not want the reward money.

Charles Ramsey is drunkard and a drug addict. The only reason the on-scene video of him went viral is because he sounded funny, he was a black American and he was live on tv news. Same thing happened with Antoine Dodson (just google his name if you don't already know him, he's even an actor now - all came about because he was spotted sounding funny while being black on the tv news when his sister's apartment in the projects was invaded by a would be rapist) and several others.

The New York Times first story didn't even mention Charles Ramsey's name but they did name Angel Cordero:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/08/us...idnapping.html

Other eye witness neighbors agree with Angel Cordero (the young Dominican man). Thank goodness for Dominicans.

Even the liberal Piers Morgan (who I don't usually listen to) has demonstrated that Angel Cordero is the hero who did the rescuing:

Here's a great interview with liberal Anderson Cooper (who I don't usually listen to) regarding Angel Cordero the young Dominican man who rescued Amanda Berry. Starts at about the 4:40 mark in the video:

More definitive evidence that Charles Ramsey is a liar

Note how the three (3) girls (and everyone else in the video) are painstakingly careful to not mention who it was that saved them.

Moreover, one of their mothers says, "you know who you are" when referring to the rescuer(s), rather than giving a name.

I'm exceedingly happy that these young women were saved and that they will now have a second chance at life. I don't, however, like the politically correct talk in which they can't thank the young Dominican guy for saving them because it would expose a black American, Charles Ramsey, as the liar drug addict drunk loser that he really and truly is.

PS- I was also interested in this video as it provided evidence, at least for me, that when young people spend a significant amount of time living totally away from their family and around other ethnicities and cultures that their voices (the way they talk and the sound of the talk) are probably changed forever. This PS was way off topic and is only worthy of note because its part of a study I've been working on for a very long time now.

Comment

UPSET Charles Ramsey Give Reward To Victims - That Dominican Angel Cordero - HEROS Don't Run Away!

UPSET Charles Ramsey Give Reward To Victims - That Dominican Angel Cordero - HEROS Don't Run Away!. Charles Ramsey, the neighbour who helped rescue Amanda Berry from a house in Cleveland, Ohio, has rejected claims from another neighbour that he was the one who kicked the door in. Initial reports said that Ms Berry's screams were heard by Mr Ramsey and that he came to the rescue. But Angel Cordero has told ABC News that Mr Ramsey only arrived after he had already broken the door down. Speaking to ABC's Nightline, Mr Ramsay insisted that Mr Cordero, who he refers to as "the Dominican", ran away from the scene, and insisted that he had freed the women himself.

I think Ramsey's own statements, facial expressions and demeanor exhibited in the above video interview dramatically tell you virtually EVERYTHING OF IMPORTANCE YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIM!

He is NOT a hero! He's quite obviously a POMPOUS, IMPUDENT, HATEFUL LIAR and nothing more!
      Last edited by bsteadman; 07-09-2013, 04:15 PM.
      B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
      X