Eric Clapton - 'Have you ever loved a woman'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Clapton - 'Have you ever loved a woman'

Eric Clapton - Have you ever loved a woman FULL HD 1080p (Crossroads guitar festival 2004)

B. Steadman

BRUCE , I greatly prefer Brain Adams song , " TELL ME HAVE YOU EVER REALLY , REALLY LOVED A WOMAN " from the movie " Don Juan de Marco " , starring Marlon Brando . When I sing it , the pretty ladies buy me a drink and take me home with them .
    ( " When You Love a Woman " ). I like to sing Clapton ' s song " LEILA ' .
    Last edited by AMERICAN ADVOCATE; 08-27-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AMERICAN ADVOCATE View Post
      BRUCE , I greatly prefer Brain Adams' song , "TELL ME HAVE YOU EVER REALLY, REALLY LOVED A WOMAN" from the movie "Don Juan de Marco", starring Marlon Brando . When I sing it , the pretty ladies buy me a drink and take me home with them . ("When You Love a Woman").

I like to sing Clapton's song "LEILA" .
      Carl,

I compliment you on the two excellent song recommendations mentioned -

Johnny Depp_"DON JUAN DE MARCO"_ Have you ever really loved a woman _ lyrics _ ♥alice

Eric Clapton - "Layla" - LIVE - HQ

Last edited by bsteadman; 08-28-2013, 02:58 PM.
      B. Steadman

Comment

Bruce , i was referring to the soft slow version of " layla ".
        Brian adams sang the song in " don juan " ~ not johnny depp .

What has happened to the front page blog ? I have not seen any new comments .
        Makahayan

Comment

Originally posted by AMERICAN ADVOCATE View Post
          What has happened to the front page blog ? I have not seen any new comments .
          Makahayan
          Makahayan,

I have not heard anything from Lucas lately, and as you mentioned, he has not entered any new posts since the July 28th one that is currently showing on his blog.

Most of the active and important work going on now in the 'Obama Fraud/Eligibility Challenge' area is transpiring behind the scenes. Team Arpaio and Carl Gallups are providing brief, timely updates on the project but all the major details and developments are being kept secret from the general public, which I believe is wise and appropriate.

Our Senators and Congressional Representatives will be returning to Washington, DC shortly, after completing their normal August recess and work back in their home states and districts. Hopefully, Representative Steve Stockman and a group of Congressmen are making good progress toward launching a formal Congressional Investigation regarding Obama in the not-too-distant future. We'll see!

I presume Lucas is taking this opportunity to get in some well-deserved relaxation time and perhaps also some research work. It may be many months before we hear from him again.

I suspect, when one is an adventuresome young guy like Lucas, this current period of visible stagnation in 'birtherland' is just plain 'BORING' and I totally sympathize with him on this!

Meanwhile, I will continue to do my usual work here on the Inspector Smith Forum and also routinely monitor the scaled back activities over on the blog.
          B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
          X