Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariachi Los Dorados - Authentic Mexican Music from Vancouver, Canada

MARIACHI LOS DORADOS - Las Mananitas

5 de Mayo event - Mexico Vivo y Mariachi Dorados performance - Llorona + Machetes

Mariachi Los Dorados

http://www.losdorados.ca/history
    B. Steadman

Los mariachi y las senoritas . Bruce ~ thank you for these videos of mexican music.

Originally posted by bsteadman1 View Post
    MARIACHI LOS DORADOS - Las Mananitas

5 de Mayo event - Mexico Vivo y Mariachi Dorados performance - Llorona + Machetes

Mariachi Los Dorados

http://www.losdorados.ca/history
    Bruce, thank you for these videos of mariachi and dancing ladies . Since I was pre - teen I have enjoyed Mexican music , especially mariachi . My dad lived near the border at one time and he listened to it.

When I was in a travelling choir at Wayland University ( Plainview , TEXAS ) , we sang several of the very old songs of Mexico , and on one trip we sang in Monterrey , we sang at 2 locations.

Frequently , I enjoy the fabulous food at CANCUN GRILL in Miami , and sing along with the mariachi.

Because I have eaten there for more than 20 years , the waiters , manager and chef named me CARLITOS , EL GRINGO GRANDE ', and they always sing happy birthday in September . I sing along with the mariachi on songs like " CEILITO LINDO " and " ADIOS MARIQUITA LINDA"

I have always loved mexican food, and have visited hundreds of restaurants which claim to have good TEX - MEX food , including 51 in Dade and Broward county, but CANCUN GRILL is the best and the only one that serves a bowl of TEXAS chili con carne. The recipes in my collection were winners of the WORLD CHAMPION CHILI COOKOFF inTerlingua , TEXAS , and I also cook enchiladas & stuffed peppers .

Comment

Working...
    X