Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta - FULL THROTTLE Accelerations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari F12 Berlinetta - FULL THROTTLE Accelerations!

B. Steadman

>>> viva scuderia ferrari <<<

Originally posted by bsteadman View Post

BRUCE - BRUCE - BRUCE . YOU ARE A MAN AFTER MY HEART . The Ferrari Berlinetta has been my favorite car since I watched them race at Sebring , Florida in 1962 . I heard the Ferrari team exercising their beasts and screaming 10,000 RPM , and asked someone " What the hell is that " ? The guy told me " Those are the cars we all came here to watch ~ FERRARI . There was a gorgeous gold Berlinetta in the pits which I fell in love with . After the race was over - 12 hours later - FERRARI had won 1st , 2nd , 3rd , 4th , 6th , 7th and 9th . The factory prototypes won 1 , 2 , & 3 . The street machines won 1 , 2 , & 4 in their class . Corvettes were dropping fiberglass all over the track , and Cobras were bouncing around like stiff trucks . James Garner sponsored Chevrolet Lola , and Steve McQueen drove something ( ??? ) . If you did not bring a FERRARI to this race , you might as well stay at home . A few years later , I wandered into a mechanic shop where they were working on the screaming V - 12 engine , and saw all the parts laid out . What AMERICAN muscle cars achieve with huge slug pistons and high torque ~ FERRARI does with tiny pistons and high RPM . Some 42 years ago , it left a HUGE IMPRESSION on me , which became a lifelong love affair . MAGNIFICO .

Comment

Working...
    X