Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Why You Should Not Trade Binary Options" available for Kindle -- by Denise Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Why You Should Not Trade Binary Options" available for Kindle -- by Denise Brown

"Why You Should Not Trade Binary Options" - by Denise Brown

Published as an eBook for Kindle on February 10, 2014
    Kindle price: $4.99
    Length: 54 pages estimated

http://www.amazon.com/Why-Should-Tra...dp/B00ID5K7WK/

I purchased the eBook and have started to read it, via Kindle Cloud Reader, on my computer. At first glance, it looks like a pretty well researched, written, and useful book!
    Last edited by bsteadman; 08-09-2014, 02:51 PM.
    B. Steadman

BRUCE , it is not necessary to deal with shysters when trading binary options . There are reputable brokers who are very helpful to beginning traders . I highly recommend my favorite : KEVIN WEST of RB Options . He actually tells me which trades he is making for the day , and I make a small profit while he gains $ 18,000 in a day . The company is in Canada , and their phone number is 1 - 647 - 846 - 8231 . There are also several software systems which do automatic / hands off trading for you .

Comment

Carl,

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THE BOOK DESCRIBED.

If you read carefully what the author is saying, your 'investment' in the book may turn out to be the wisest $4.99 and 30 minutes (only 54 pages) read time you will ever spend!
      Last edited by bsteadman; 08-10-2014, 01:24 PM.
      B. Steadman

Comment

Ontario's Securities Commission Warns Against RBOptions

Forex Magnates
        Victor Golovtchenko
        3/20/2014

Excerpt:

Ontario’s regulator is taking cue from British Colombia, warning investors about allegedly Toronto-based binary options brokerage RBOptions. According to Ontario Securities Commission’s (OCS) website, the company has not been permitted to do business as www.rboptions.com and is not registered to engage in the business of trading in securities or advising anyone with respect to investing in, buying or selling securities.

The structure of the Canadian regulatory framework is based on separate regulators operating in each of its 13 different provinces. The latest warning comes only a couple of months after British Colombia’s Securities Commission (BCSC) cracked down on several binary options brands, including the above mentioned RBOptions.

The company proudly released a press release back in September stating that it is the only binary options brokerage operating from within Canada – a move that has apparently attracted the attention of local authorities. While the company does not claim on its website that it is regulated, a warning from another of Canada’s 13 provincial regulators was only a matter of time.

View the complete post at:

http://forexmagnates.com/ontarios-se...nst-rboptions/

Ripoff Report
        8/14/2013

Here is the company Info:

Leigh Mckenzie

RBOptions Inc.

161 Bay Street, 26th Floor Toronto

TD Canada Trust Tower

M5J 2S1 Canada

www.rboptions.com

They will steal your money, credit card info, personal info, and will ask for scan of government id, credit card, utility bill, etc.

Stole $250.00 from me, tried to get me to spend more too with their tier accounts.

They use enticing words to urge people to sign up, see here for their ads:

http://www.spyfu.com/Domain.aspx?d=-...tab=ad_history

Words/Phrases like: Best Binary Platform, Voted Best Broker, New to binary Options, Highest Paying Broker, Up to 90% Profit, etc.

I told them it was illegal and basically they stoped emailing me saying with a threat that their lawyer will contact me and they can not help me any further.

They even have a skype listed on their website: Broker. RBO, which doesn't exist.

Here is info on goverment websites stating such services is illegal:

http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr6423-12

http://www.sec.gov/News/PressRelease...0#.UgwnnNK2Mms

The account sign up is not real or valid, because I should have never reached their website. However, they solicated me with their google ads using key words to lure me in. They even put up a tons of info on where you give them more money, they will give you a better service.

RBOptions even ask you to give $5,000 to $15,000 for a diamond account where you get free ipad.

RBOptions also say they give 80% bonus to your deposit. The trick is you can't withdraw funds until you trade/make a profit of (intial deposite + bonus) multiplied by 20. So basically, the chances of you getting your money back is slim. So for me ($250.00 + 25% bonus)x20=$6250, which is insane.

Do not trust RBOptions, refund is not a option for this greedy law breaking company.

Worst day of my life, lost my birthday money. I thought I was getting a good deal.

Regards,

Victum of RBOptions Scam

I found other worrisome complaints from customers online regarding RBOtions
        Last edited by bsteadman; 08-10-2014, 02:33 PM.
        B. Steadman

Comment

Originally posted by AMERICAN ADVOCATE View Post
          KEVIN WEST of RB Options . He actually tells me which trades he is making for the day , and I make a small profit while he gains $ 18,000 in a day .
          Carl, with a due respect, Kevin West is most likely not the brokers real name (although it may be) and he likely is not a real broker. Even if RB Option is not a scam he is still lying to you.

If this guy is making $18,000 a day then why is he calling you wanting you to trade? All the scam brokers use those type of lines, they say that they are going to go in on the trade too and that if you can add a little money (or a lot of money if you it) that you can make money too.

If you really listen to what West has told you and what he continues to tell you you will know that he is lying.

Even if RB Options is not a full blown scam that doesn't mean that their employees don't lie to customers. Moreover, the employees are most likely instructed to say whatever it takes convince customers in to making deposits. Even if a broker is regulated doesn't mean that they are not lying to customers.

If you do some research you'll find that binary options are attracting a whole new breed of customers, brokers and analysts. Its attracting people who in the past have been scammed by work at home schemes and people who have no understanding of the market but who are looking to get rich by doing something online which requires very few skills.

Young people from lower ranks of society in the United States are interested in binary options. Customers and scammers around the world are finding out that binary options are the new way to scam Americans or anyone else in the world who have no real knowledge of the market.

People want money and a younger generation of criminals understand that robbing banks and committing robberies or violent crimes are no longer possible (unless you enjoy prison). Technology is making those sort of crimes very difficult to successfully conduct and the payout for those crimes are relatively petty nowadays.

Criminals from the lower ranks of society (e.g., a kid who in the past who may have broken into your home), especially the younger generation, are turning to the internet.

Check out the following videos:

Last edited by Lucas Daniel Smith; 08-10-2014, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Good work, Bruce!

I didn't see your comment until I posted my comment above. I was typing the above comment (I took a while to complete because I took a break to look for more info for the comment) and after I posted I noticed that you had made a new comment in which you have exposed RBOptios.

Thanks your for the very valuable post!
            Last edited by Lucas Daniel Smith; 08-10-2014, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bsteadman View Post
              The company proudly released a press release back in September stating that it is the only binary options brokerage operating from within Canada...
              Bruce, the more I think about I am convinced that the only thing (aside from customers) that RB Options has in Canada or anywhere in North America is a virtual office (website/domain).

It appears that owners of RB Options may be from Israel.

PS- Keep in my mind that the owners of binary optios scam broker YTF Trade Limited (licensed in Cyprus) and Obama Binary Options are from Israel too.
              Last edited by Lucas Daniel Smith; 08-10-2014, 05:55 PM.

Comment

ALERT: Identity theft at RBOptions.com

I just received the following email from Jordan Gatsby at RB Options. This email is essentially the first email that I have received from RB Otptions other than an autoreply email sent beforehand thanking me for signing up with them online.

Jordan Gatsby states in the email that he/she is an Executive Senior Broker and at the close of the email is listed as US and Canada executive broker and at the RB Options website is listed under Senior brokers.

In their email Gatsby asked me to install a software for remote access called TeamViewer on my computer.

Why would a binary options broker, or anyone (especially in a first contact email), ask me to install remote access software on my computer?

Here is what Jordan Gatsby at RB Options says:

In preparation for our next appointment, I do ask that you download Team Viewer software for desktop sharing, CLICK HERE ( If you cannot activate via link copy and past into your browser this adress: www.teamviewer.com )

Once we begin, this software will give you the ability to authorize me remote access (via password) to your computer, so that we may both watch the same screen in order for me to facilitate the training lessons.

As your Executive Senior Broker, my job will be divided into two parts; on the one hand I am going to teach you how to analyze the market and place trades by yourself. And on the other hand I will trade with you in order for us to discuss the strategies, and to assist you in making profits from the very beginning (as you are still a beginner).

Aside from just stealing your money and lying to you about everything and anything that they tell you there are many scam binary option websites which are also interested in accessing your computer to steal your identity any other useful and profitable data on your computer.

RB Options Rboptions.com scam binary options broker fraud email Jordan Gatsby.JPG
                Last edited by Lucas Daniel Smith; 08-11-2014, 08:25 PM.

Comment

MOST OF THE binary options brokers use an address in U.K. - usually London .

Comment

Working...
                  X