Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama's mother secretly in contact with Obama Sr. during BHO-II's entire childhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's mother secretly in contact with Obama Sr. during BHO-II's entire childhood

Barack Obama's mother 'was secretly in contact with his estranged father during his entire childhood without his knowledge'

Daily Mail

Daniel Bates
    4/30/2012

Excerpt:

"Barack Obama's mother was secretly in contact with his estranged father during his entire childhood without the future president's knowledge, a new book claims.

Ann Dunham gave Barack Obama Sr regular updates about his life during the 1960s and 70s and even sent him school reports.

It was not until the 1980s that Mr Obama became aware of the contact between the two - but he still did not forgive his father for being an absent dad.

Barack Obama was shocked to find out from a half-sister on his father's side that his mother Anne Dunham was in regular contact with his father throughout his childhood, even sending school reports to him in Kenya

The claims are made in a new book by Mr Obama's half sister Auma in which she reveals that their father was routinely 'exploited' by the Obama family in Kenya.

She said he was a 'prisoner of his principles' who would do endless favours for others even if they had a history of failing to reciprocate.
    Auma Obama recounts meeting her brother for the first time in the 1980s in Chicago in her memoir And Then Life Happens. While on the trip she told the future president about his parents' communication

Auma Obama recounts meeting her brother for the first time in the 1980s in Chicago in her memoir And Then Life Happens. While on the trip she told the future president about his parents' communication

Barack Obama, 50, was born in Hawaii in 1961 but soon after his parents split and his father went to Harvard University then returned to Kenya where he remarried.

Father and son met just one more time, at Christmas in 1971, leaving the future president with a void in his life he spoke moving about in his memoir 'Dreams of My Father'.

Now his half sister Auma - one of Barack Obama Sr's daughter from his second marriage - has revealed that Mr Obama's mother was keeping secrets from him for his childhood and adolescence.

Adding to his agony is that Barack Obama Sr died in 1982, and Ms Dunham died in 1995 meaning Mr Obama will never get answers from either of them.

In her autobiography 'And Then Life Happens', Auma Obama writes of a conversation she had with her brother. After their father's second wife Ruth left him, Barack Obama Sr 'kept promising us that you [President Obama] and your mother would come visit us in Kenya.'

The book says: 'I (Auma) believed him and waited a long time in vain for your visit.'

'Barack looked at me with astonishment. 'I knew absolutely nothing about that,' he replied after a brief silence.

'(I said) They wrote to each other. But you know that, right? Your mother always sent him your school report cards and regularly told him how you were doing.

'He always knew what was going on with you. He told us and anyone who would listen about you. From his descriptions, I knew you pretty well. So I thought at the time, anyway.'

'I couldn't interpret the expression on Barack's face, but I nonetheless had the sense that what I had just said moved him.

'"But that wasn't enough," he said finally.'

The revelation took place during the first meeting between Barack Obama and Auma Obama in Chicago in the 1980s when he was working as community organiser."

View the complete article at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml
    B. Steadman

Proof Of Stanley Ann Obama’s Cruelty

My Very Own Point of View
    ladysforest
    5/1/2012

Auma Obama recounts meeting her brother for the first time in the 1980s in Chicago in her memoir And Then Life Happens. While on the trip she told the future president about his parents’ communication

"Cruelty. Yes, I said cruelty.

From an article at Mail Online, we learn this unflattering information on obama’s mother has been exposed in a new book about obamas interaction with his fathers Kenyan family.

Stanley Ann knew that obama worshiped his image of his father, and yet she kept hidden from him that she was providing obama Sr., (now exposed to be a man who was a “prisoner of his principals”) with details of young obamas life. She also kept secret the fact that his father was interested in his progress.

How could it have hurt obama as a child then later as a man, to know that his mother had sent “reports” of obama’s school grades and regular updates about him to his father in Kenya?

That is a cruel step for a mother to choose. It is positive that obama Hussein would have felt comforted and validated by the certain knowledge of his distant daddy's continued interest in him."

View the complete post at:

http://myveryownpointofview.wordpres...bamas-cruelty/
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X