Clear All

• Filmmaker: See pics of Obama's real siblings -- WND, Jerome R. Corsi

Filmmaker: See pics of Obama's real siblings

Striking resemblance to children of communist Frank Marshall Davis

WND

Jerome R. Corsk
    8/8/2012

Excerpts:

Filmmaker Joel Gilbert, producer of “Dreams from My Real Father: A Story of Reds and Deception,” has obtained photographs of the children of Barack Obama mentor Frank Marshall Davis that bear striking resemblance to the president.

Gilbert’s full-length documentary presents evidence that Davis, the radical poet and journalist who was a card-carrying member of the Communist Party USA, was the biological and ideological father of the president, not Barack Obama, the Kenyan who came from Africa in 1959 to attend the University of Hawaii in Honolulu.

“I decided to investigate Frank Marshall Davis. His close physical resemblance to Obama was shocking, while Obama little resembled the Kenyan Obama,” Gilbert told WND. “How could this be?”

Gilbert launched into what became two years of research in which he conducted interviews and unearthed rare film footage and photos.

On one of his investigative trips to Hawaii, he went to the library at Farrington High School in Honolulu, where Davis’s children went to school.

“I wanted to find yearbook photos of Davis’s children and compare them to Obama’s high school photos,” Gilbert said.

Davis, who was African American, married Helen Canfield Davis, a white woman, in Chicago on May 11, 1946.

Two of their children, Lynn and Mark, attended Farrington High. Lynn Davis, born Aug. 15, 1949, graduated from the school with the class of 1967.

Mark Davis, born Nov. 9, 1950, graduated with the class of 1968.

“Could President Obama be a half-sibling to the known children of Frank Marshall Davis?” Gilbert asks.

View the complete article, including photos, at:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/filmmaker..._orig=politics
    B. Steadman
Working...
X