No announcement yet.

Obama's Kenyan half-brother SELLS two handwritten letters .. for $15000 each

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's Kenyan half-brother SELLS two handwritten letters .. for $15000 each

Obama's Kenyan half-brother SELLS two handwritten letters from President thanking him for his prayers... for $15,000 each

The Daily Mail / Mail Online

Meghan Keneally
    5/30/2013

Excerpt:

One of President Obama's half-brothers is selling two notes that he received from his famous sibling and selling them for $15,000 each.

The two notes are both written on White House letterhead and feature the same message though they are addressed to two different groups of people.

'Thanks for your prayers and support,' the letters read, signing off with his initials 'B.O.'

The letters were sent by the President shortly after his Kenyan relatives flew from Africa to Washington D.C. in January 2009 to attend his inauguration.

The New York Post reports that Barack's brother Malik Abongo Obama, who has the same father as the President, was approached by Gary Zimet, an American collector, who wanted to see if he had any letters available for auction.

Mr Zimet runs Momentsintime.com and sent a letter to Malik, not knowing if he would ever hear back.

'I was astonished when I did. I sent a letter to a post office box in Kenya,' Mr Zimet told The Post.

'I asked him if he had any letters from his brother. I didn’t expect to hear from him ever, but he wrote back and said, "I have two letters."’

One of the letters is addressed to the people of K'Obama, which includes the greater Obama family, and the other to K'Olego, who Malik describes as being members of their clan.

Mr Zimet told MailOnline that he posted the letters for sale online early Wednesday morning so he has not heard from any potential buyers yet, but he expects the letters to be a quick sale.

View the complete article at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-000-each.html
    B. Steadman

Obama's Militant Muslim Brother Selling Hand-Written Letters From Obama For $30,000

Birther Report

5/30/2013

Excerpt:

Exclusive: President Obama’s half-brother selling his hand-written letters for $30k
    New York Post

President Obama’s older half-brother Malik Abongo “Roy” Obama is selling two of Barack’s handwritten letters to his relatives in Kenya for $15,000 each, Page Six has exclusively learned. Malik is selling the two letters on White House-headed note paper, which both say, “Thanks for your prayers and support” and are signed “B.O.”

They’re for sale through US collector Gary Zimet’s Momentsintime.com. Zimet told us, “I wrote to Malik and didn't know if I would get a response. I was astonished when I did. I sent a letter to a post office box in Kenya. I asked him if he had any letters from his brother. I didn’t expect to hear from him ever, but he wrote back and said, ‘I have two letters.’ These letters show great interest on the president’s part in his family, they are priced at $15,000 each. [...] - Continued at New York Post.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...r-selling.html
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X