Lucas Smith Offers More Tidbits Related to “Obama” Kenyan Birth Certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Smith Offers More Tidbits Related to “Obama” Kenyan Birth Certificate

Lucas Smith Offers More Tidbits Related to “Obama” Kenyan Birth Certificate, Relevant Facts.

Obama State Ballot Challenge

GeorgeM
    6/20/2013

Excerpts:

... Kenyan magazine allegedly printed when Obama was “elected” uses American date format, which obots claimed Kenya didn’t utilize. They claimed this to help “debunk” the alleged Kenyan birth certificate for “Obama.”

Go look at Lucas Smith’s latest posting. He was the one who offered the alleged Kenyan birth certificate for “Obama.” I can’t say whether or not it’s valid, but it’s at the very least as good as the one on whitehouse.gov. Smith keeps calmly and methodically shooting down obot critics of his work. I’m still waiting for someone to compare the footprint on it, which could end speculation instantly. If we could check a stain on the infamous blue dress …..

Excerpts ….

Note that the date format used is MONTH/DAY/YEAR – January 18, 2009.

Obama claims that he first traveled to Kenya a number of years after his father’s death. I’ve seen the year 1987 cited as well as the year 1988.

Kenyan newspaper The Standard has officially outed Obama as having made his first trip (they don’t admit that he was born in Kenya) in the year 1983. The photograph in the newspaper (on page 25) listed below is labeled, “Obama during his first visit to Kogelo in 1983.”

Could 1983 be a typo? It doesn’t appear to be a typo. The 1983 trip to Kenya is referenced again on page 29.

Moreover, the article on page 29 was not recycled material from other news outlets or random bits from internet. The article was created from an interview that Sarah Obama (i.e., Obama’s step grandmother) did withThe Standard on Sunday newspaper.

Obama has been to Kogelo, where his father grew up, three times. He first arrived in1983, a year after his father died in a road accident.

read Lucas’ full posting:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...-jerome-corsi/

View the complete post at:

http://obamaballotchallenge.com/luca...relevant-facts
    B. Steadman
Working...
X