Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's that "We have to defeat Obama in the ballot box" workin out for ya?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's that "We have to defeat Obama in the ballot box" workin out for ya?

Free Republic is running a thread titled, 'To all you Anti-Birthers who said we have to defeat Obama at the ballot box...' , which was started 11/14/2012 by 'DiogenesLamp'

View the complete Free Republic thread at:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2959395/posts

A lot of people who were against us "birthers" said the issue was nonsense, and a distraction, and that we should quit wasting time on it because "we have to defeat Barack Obama at the ballot box." As a person who saw how the media swindled us out of the 2008 election, I never took it as a given that we would be ABLE to defeat Obama at the ballot box. Why would the media not do the same thing to us in 2012? Given that the election fraud perpetrated by Democrats had been taken to an entirely new level by this Chicago crew, I saw it as a real danger that winning an election against this guy was no sure thing. (He Cheats)

What I also saw in 2008 was someone who was inexplicably sensitive to issues regarding his birth and citizenship, and who displayed a degree of stubbornness towards it that could only be explained by the possibility that he was hiding something really bad. It was a loose thread sticking out. I had always thought we should pull at that thread and see what unravels, but there were those of you out there (and you know who you are) that were absolutely terrified and/or disdainful of touching this issue, and preferred to rely exclusively on a political campaign to save us from this Communist.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X