Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Test for new candidates claiming to be a “Conservative” — Demand Eligibility Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test for new candidates claiming to be a “Conservative” — Demand Eligibility Hearing

Test to apply to new candidates claiming to be a “Conservative” — Demand an Eligibility Hearing for B.O.

Obama State Ballot Challenge

GoergeM
    3/24/2013

Excerpt:

Time for Tea Party members to donate their funds — or not — to candidates who claim they are “Conservatives” yet refuse to demand a Congressional Hearing to explore the lack of eligibility of one known as Barack Hussein Obama to serve as President of the U.S. (We’ve been fooled before by posers who turn out to be RINOS who are too shy to demand a hearing. Let’s not repeat that mistake. Save your money to donate only to deserving candidates who will fight for our country against the Usurper.

Please pass this along to all other tea Party groups you are aware of — as well as all the thinking American patriots in your e-mail address book. Time to take a stand against GOP RINOS who will not stand up for our country.

Jack M.

To: “Ryan Gill” <info@campaigntodefeatobama.com>
    Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 9:11:15 PM
    Subject: Re: Harry Reid’s worst nightmare

Michael:

Nope Sorry. No money for you UNTIL you reply to my question below.

I’ve been had by phony RINO’s too many times.

The entire Tea Party ‘candidates’ we elected. As soon as they got to Washington, they caved.
    Not ONE, not a single new Congressman, not a RINO Senator, NONE of them would SCREAM
    Obama, YOU ARE A FRAUD.

So, Michael, here’s the deal. I’m a 30 year US military vet and retired. I don’t have a lot of money BUT,
    if you ARE the Patriot you claim to be, here’s the deal.

I will not only write you a check for $250.00 (which is 10x my normal campaign contribution and something that will ‘hurt’) IF, you will PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

So here’s my offer. You say you are a CONSERVATIVE? PROVE IT.

If you PROMISE TO BOTH MEET WITH ATTY, Dr. Orly Taitz to have her show you the 500 pages of FRAUD Obama has committed and then, you issue a CAMPAIGN PRESS RELEASE that states, the very first act you will do will be to file CRIMINAL charges, in the Senate, that Barack Obama is using a fraudulent birth certificate, has STOLEN someone else’s Social Security number and has a FORGED Selective Service car’, and you DEMAND the Appointment of a TRULY INDEPENDENT Federal Prosecutor (NOT EMPLOYED BY THE DOIJ …the Dept of (In)Justice) then I will write the check and ask every one of the tens of thousand of people who might read this email TO 1000% support you for the Senate. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PUBLICLY MAKE THAT PROMISE. AND IF YOU DON’T, YOU’RE ANOTHER LYING PHONY RINO WHO HAS BETRAYED THE COUNTRY, CAN’T BE TRUSTED AND TAKE ME OFF OF YOUR MAILING LIST BECAUSE YOU DON’T DESERVE TO BE ELECTED AS DOG CATCHER….SINCE YOU HAVE BETRAYED YOUR COUNTRY AND ARE COLLUDING AND COLLABORATING IN A FELONY AND COMMITTING TREASON.

ATTN PATRIOTS: PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE THINKING OF VOTING FOR THIS ‘CLAIMED’ CONSERVATIVE PATRIOT.

P.S. Michael, if I don’t hear back from you in 5 days, next Friday, I’ll consider that you are another phony liar. Your call.

Dr. Lawson, LCDR, USN-ret.

View the complete post at:

http://obamaballotchallenge.com/test...earing-for-b-o
    B. Steadman
Working...
X