Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shock Piece: Newsday Editor Anne Michaud Inadvertently Labels Barack Obama A Birther

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock Piece: Newsday Editor Anne Michaud Inadvertently Labels Barack Obama A Birther

Shock Piece: Newsday Editor Anne Michaud Inadvertently Labels Barack Obama A Birther

Birther Report

6/17/2013

Excerpt:

Excerpt via Newsday editor Anne Michaud:

What would a guy like Archie be doing if he were alive today? (Actor Carroll O'Connor, who played him, died in 2001.) Which issues would he groan about from his favorite armchair, beer in hand?

The most obvious is a black president of the United States. Bunker had little regard for "spades," and was hostile toward interracial couples. I picture him today as a "birther" -- calling for copies of the birth certificate, passports and school transcripts from President Barack Obama. Or, Barry Soetoro, as some modern Archie Bunkers call the president, using the surname of Obama's Indonesian stepfather, presumably to make the president seem deceitful and foreign. [...] - Newsday.

Note to Anne: We don't need to "make the pResident seem deceitful and foreign".... He built that himself as proven here:

'My name is Barry Soetoro. I am a third-grade student at SD Asisi. My mom is my idol. My teacher is Ibu Fer. I have a lot of friends. I live near the school. I usually walk to the school with my mom, then go home by myself. Someday I want to be president. I love to visit all the places in Indonesia. Done. The eeeeeeeeend' - Essay Written By Indonesian Citizen Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Obama.

And here: Barack Obama's Indonesian school registration obtained by the Associated Press;

Newsday published an opinion letter submitted in response to Anne's propaganda piece; excerpt here:

"Michaud discredits those who question what every American has a right to know about President Barack Obama. To her, we have no right to question his birth certificate, his sealed college records or his passport. All the domain of kooky "birthers."

Questioning against liberal orthodoxy gets you labeled Archie Bunker and an ignorant bigot. This is totalitarian journalism." [...] - Newsday.

Feel free to email Newsday editor Anne Michaud the facts: Anne.Michaud@newsday.com

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...e-michaud.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X