Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hannity To Playboy: Obama Went To Muslim School In Indonesia; Or Wherever; Kenya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannity To Playboy: Obama Went To Muslim School In Indonesia; Or Wherever; Kenya

Hannity To Playboy: Obama Went To Muslim School In Indonesia; Or Wherever It Was; Kenya

Birther Report

6/20/2013

Excerpt:

Sean Hannity To Playboy: Obama Went To Muslim School In Indonesia; Or Wherever It Was; Kenya
    By David Hochman @ Playboy Magazine

EXCERPT VIA PLAYBOY:

PLAYBOY: Trump was one of the most vocal skeptics of Obama’s American citizenship. You’ve also said Obama grew up in Kenya. Do you regret saying that now?

HANNITY: But he did grow up in Kenya, and he told The New York Times that he went to a school there and one of the most beautiful things on the planet is Islamic prayer at sunset.

PLAYBOY: Are you fueling the myth that Obama’s a Muslim from Africa by saying that?

HANNITY: I never fueled the myth. How do you come up with this stuff? He did go to a Muslim school. He writes about it in his own book.

PLAYBOY: He did not grow up in Kenya.

HANNITY: He went to a Muslim school in Indonesia, or wherever it was, Kenya. I forget. Now you’ve got me. I think it was Indonesia. I’m trying to remember his biography. It’s going back so long. He admits he went to a Muslim school. It’s on his audiobook, if you want a tape of it—you can hear him say it himself.

I’m a Christian. All people are the children of God. I’m just telling you what Obama said in his own words. He didn’t go to a madrassa, which has negative connotations, but he did study the Koran and Islam and learn prayers that he could recite with a perfect accent, according to Nicholas Kristof in The New York Times. As for the issue of his birth certificate, I thought that was one of the oddest things, a noncontroversy that the White House easily could have ended but didn’t. If you’ve got the birth certificate, just release it and move on. That’s what I said.

PLAYBOY: Let’s talk about the racial dimension of having successful black conservatives on your show attacking the president. What’s the fascination? [...] - Full interview continued @ Playboy.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...to-muslim.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X