Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Response to the office of the Inspector General, USPS, demanding expedient action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Response to the office of the Inspector General, USPS, demanding expedient action

Response to the office of the Inspector General of the USPS demanding expedient action

Defend Our Freedoms Foundation

Orly Taitz, Esq.
    7/4/2013

Excerpt:

DR. ORLY TAITZ ESQ

29839 SANTA MARGARITA STE 100

RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, CA 92688

PH. 949-683-5411 FAX 949-766-7603

orly.taitz@gmail.com

Freedom of Information Act Appeal

FOIA case # 2013-IGFP-00406

PARIS number 120629HER040

Related case number 120306HER047

via e-mail to FOIA@uspsoig.gov

Attention Gladis Griffith

Deputy general Counsel

Office of the Inspector General

1736 North Lynn str.

Arlingon VA 22209-2020

Dear Ms. Griffith,

On 07.03.2013 I received your 6.29.2013 response to my FOIA request for information Case 2013-IGFP-00406/ related case 120306HER047. This response is a non-response and is being appealed herein.

My FOIA request for information is in regards to my criminal complaint filed with the Postmaster General and Inspector General for the USPS. You acknowledged the receipt of the complaint and the attached DVD. The complaint contained the evidence of Barack Hussein Obama using a fabricated cancellation USPS stamp on his fabricated Selective Service registration. The complaint contained the following exhibits:

1. Sworn affidavit of Jeffrey Stefan Coffman, Chief investigator of the Special Investigations Unit of the U.S. coast guard attesting to the fact that Barack Obama’s alleged Selective Service registration is a forgery and it contains a fabricated US cancellation postal stamp.

2. A report of my 2009 meeting with the director of the Selective Service, William Chatfield and my report to him in regards to forgery in Obama’s alleged Selective Service registration and his use of a fabricated cancellation US postal stamp.

3. An article documenting a press conference by Sheriff Joseph Arpaio of Maricopa County Arizona, attesting to the same facts.

4. DVD of the press conference by Sheriff Joseph Arpaio demonstrating how forger created this fabricated postal stamp used by Obama in his selective service registration.

Your response states that the Inspector General forwarded this complaint to the USPIS-Mail Fraud Division demanding action and report within 30 days. The referral was on 06.29.2012, over year ago. There is no further information.

In my appeal I demand further information:

1. The name of the official at USPIS Mail fraud Division who handled this referral from the Inspector General.

2. Response from this official from the Mail fraud division in regards to my criminal complaint.

3. Any and all documentation by the Inspector General David Williams and Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe in response to this evidence of forgery/ fabrication of documents and USPS stamp by Barack Obama, an individual occupying the position of the US President.

4. A criminal complaint filed by the Inspector General David Williams and Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe against Barack Obama and any and all of his accomplices in relation to his use of a fabricated Selective Service certificate bearing a fabricated USPS cancellation stamp.

View the complete post at:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=427355
    B. Steadman
Working...
X