No announcement yet.

Team Arpaio: Hard Document Evidence Piling Up; Sheriff's Office More Involved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Arpaio: Hard Document Evidence Piling Up; Sheriff's Office More Involved

Team Arpaio: Hard Document Evidence Piling Up; Sheriff's Office More Involved

Birther Report

11/22/2013

Excerpt:

Radio Host: Hard Document Evidence Piling Up In Obama ID Fraud Investigation...

Carl Gallups reports that hard document evidence is piling up in Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Obama ID fraud investigation. Sheriff Arpaio's lead investigator Mike Zullo called into the show to update the investigation...

I will post Zullo's full interview after live broadcast.... Zullo's full interview linked below video...

AUDIO EXCERPT ...:
    ( Audio via Freedom Friday @ WEBY. )

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2013/11...-evidence.html
    B. Steadman

Lt. Zullo Interview: Universe Shattering Evidence In Obama ID Fraud Investigation

Birther Report

11/22/2013

Excerpt:

Full Lt. Mike Zullo Interview: Universe Shattering Evidence In Obama ID Fraud Investigation

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's lead investigator Mike Zullo called into Carl Gallups' show and provided this update...

FULL AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    ( Audio via Freedom Friday @ WEBY. )

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2013/11...-evidence.html
    B. Steadman

Comment

Free Republic is running a thread titled, 'Lt. Zullo Interview: Universe Shattering Evidence In Obama ID Fraud Investigation (by Arpaio's MCSO)', which was started 11/22/2013 by 'Seizethecarp'

The thread references the 11/22/2013 article posted by Birther Report - http://www.birtherreport.com/2013/11...-evidence.html

View the complete Free Republic thread at:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../3094570/posts

Excerpts from the thread:

According to Zullo, Arpaio has taken down the previous barrier between the CCP and the MCSO regarding the expanded criminal investigation that now goes way beyond just the forged BC.

Previously Arpaio has always been careful to wall off the CCP and avoid spending public funds from the MCSO on any investigations of Barry because Arpaio would be (even more) vulnerable to attacks claiming he is spending public funds on a "partisan witchhunt." The new direction of the investigation must be viewed to be bullet-proof for Arpaio to spend MCSO funds on it, IMO.

Zullo, again, denounces the claimed Xerox copier "exculpatory evidence" as being a baseless diversion and affirms the WH LFBC pdf is a forgery.

"Universe shattering evidence" far beyond anything imagined by Zullo and Gallups has been "documented" claims Zullo.

1 posted on Friday, November 22, 2013 10:04:58 PM by Seizethecarp

To: Seizethecarp

I say to all the detractors on tis issue to look at it from the viewpoint of ANY regular criminal investigation. During such investigations those doing the investigating are gathering their evidence to build their case. They do not talk about their findings. They gather the evidence and once completed they’d go to the DA. When the DA believes they have sufficient evidence for a conviction it is then presented to a grand jury and then they decide based on what the DA has presented them as whether or not to indict.

My gut is telling me these investigators started down this rabbit hole and it just keeps on going. This would certainly explain quite a bit.

Am I in a hurry to see something happen that’ll get the usurper brought to justice. Absolutely! The longer he stays in his position the more damage he’ll do. but these guys from the CCP and the MCCSO are professionals at what they do and as such believe they are going about this investigation as such, methodically, leaving no stones unturned, and building a rock solid and indisputable case. And if they need more time, so be it. i for one a glad these patriots are doing what they’re doing. Nobody else is.

40 posted on Friday, November 22, 2013 10:56:08 PM by diverteach (If I find liberals in heaven after my death.....I WILL BE PISSED!!!)

There is something about the timng of this that make me very curious, and that's that the Dems just went nuclear in the Senate.

The Dems went nuclear after repeated attempts by the Dems to fill empty seats on the DC court. The DC court has a light workload, and doesn't need the extra help, but by filling the seats the Dems can swing the bench their way - it currently leans conservative.

Why are the Dems desperate enough to use the nuclear card, just to swing the DC court their way?! I can make a few guesses, and the best one is that they need the court stacked in their favor to act as a Maginot Line, against something coming down the line. Originally I thought it had to do with Holder, now I'm not so sure.

54 posted on Friday, November 22, 2013 11:57:38 PM by MMaschin

The is huge! Arpaio would not use tax payer money unless he could prove a crime. That wall was his saving grace. No one could go after him because he was acting on his own with private funds. Now he using our money. This says two things to me.

He has a paper trail that leads to a person(s) who committed the forgery and that persons name is not Xerox.

Buy following that trail he just may have discovered the true identity of Zippo.

68 posted on Saturday, November 23, 2013 6:28:55 AM by GregNH (If you can't fight, please find a good place to hide!)

To: MMaschin; Seizethecarp; rxsid; Fred Nerks; Brown Deer; LucyT

There is something about the timng of this that make me very curious, and that's that the Dems just went nuclear in the Senate.

Lets look at recent events.

Chris Mathews played Sheriff Mack speaking outside the white hut declaring the BC a fraud ect.

Why would he go into a birther bashing rampage at this point in time?

Well Zullo has been in DC for the last month.
      (Nov. 19, 2013) — At approximately 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, The Post & Email published an exclusive report on the trip to Washington, DC made by a group of individuals under the WheresObamasBirthCertificate.com (WOBC) banner to show evidence of the forgery of Obama’s long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration form contained in “Sheriff’s Kits” produced by WOBC founder Michael Volin. (Sheriff's Kits)

The Sheriff’s Kits consist of information compiled and presented by Maricopa County, AZ Cold Case Posse lead investigator Michael Zullo.

Volin had told us earlier that 75 such kits had been distributed to members of Congress, their staffers and in some cases, chiefs of staff. Over the August congressional recess, Volin and others met with their respective congressmen in their district offices.

Volin told The Post & Email that his group made a “special stop” at Rep. Steve Stockman‘s office to deliver letters which Volin had solicited over the last several weeks. “They came pouring in,” he said of the letters. “We hand-delivered the letters to Stockman’s office. We had a meeting for at least 45 minutes with one of his aides. We were told to by his aide to follow up with him. They want an additional meeting not only with me, but also with Mike Zullo. They are requesting additional information, and not only Stockman’s office. There were other congressmen’s offices that want more information and actually requested it.” excerpted from here

Earlier this week Bonehead stated that immigration legislation was not dead. So why all of a sudden ruin that deal? Filibuster Fallout: Reid maneuver could send ‘wrecking ball’ through talks on key legislation

I long ago came to the conclusion that Zippo was chosen, groomed, schooled, and the evidence of a past put in place by some very powerful people. After the 2012 elections I pretty much figured it was over. But for the grace of God and some very courageous men, maybe not.

72 posted on Saturday, November 23, 2013 8:00:28 AM by GregNH (If you can't fight, please find a good place to hide!)

To: GregNH; Seizethecarp

“Well Zullo has been in DC for the last month”

I don’t think Zullo was there when Volin was there last week. Volin mentions they took a conference call from Zullo on the Sunday night before they met with the congressmen.

Congressman Stockman met with Zullo back in June (@ the CSOPA Convention) and also later in the summer. In August, Congressman Yoho of Florida said that Stockman was preparing a bill about the birth certificate. Now Stockman’s staff is saying they want more meetings? Stockman has Zullo’s phone number. This sounds exactly like the polite brushoff that Congressmen’s staff are adapt at giving.

84 posted on Saturday, November 23, 2013 10:46:42 AM by 4Zoltan

To: 4Zoltan

Zullo was on with Carl Gallups yesterday. Carl said that Zullo went West (of Phoenix) for a three hour meeting and ended up staying three weeks.

88 posted on Saturday, November 23, 2013 12:04:43 PM by JohnnyP
      Last edited by bsteadman; 11-23-2013, 07:38 PM.
      B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
      X