Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama So Concerned About New York Getting Nuked, He Cut Funds for Detecting Nukes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama So Concerned About New York Getting Nuked, He Cut Funds for Detecting Nukes

Obama So Concerned About New York Getting Nuked, He Cut Funds for Detecting Nukes in New York

FrontPage Mag

Daniel Greenfield
    3/26/2014

Excerpt:

Obama is like the kid who tells his parents that he can’t come home because he’s staying late at school while telling his teacher that he can’t stay to help out because his parents need him home early.

O claimed that he wasn’t that interested in Ukraine because he was more worried about New York getting nuked. And by that he meant that he wasn’t worried about that either.

In Europe, Obama said, “The fact that Russia felt compelled to go in militarily and lay bare these violations of international law indicates less influence, not more. And so my response, then, continues to be what I believe today, which is that Russia’s actions are a problem. They don’t pose the number one national security threat to the United States. I continue to be much more concerned, when it comes to our security, with the prospect of a nuclear weapon going off in Manhattan.”

But the reality back home is different…

Obama is right to be worried about the possibility of a nuclear weapon going off in Manhattan. Attacking the city is on virtually every terrorist’s bucket list.

But at home, the President has not put his money where his mouth is. This year, his administration again proposed to slash the budget for the one initiative designed to protect Manhattan from nuclear threats.

The NYPD’s Securing the Cities program, has developed a first-of-its-kind radiological detection ring around Manhattan and the greater New York area. Yet, every year since he took office, Obama has proposed significant reductions to the program. Every year, the New York congressional delegation has labored to reverse the cuts on the House and Senate floor.

View the complete article at:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgr...s-in-new-york/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X