Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Colorado Gubernatorial Candidate Questions Obama's Forged Birth Certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Colorado Gubernatorial Candidate Questions Obama's Forged Birth Certificate

Video: Colorado Gubernatorial Candidate Questions Obama's Forged Birth Certificate

Birther Report

3/31/2014

Excerpt:

Colorado GOP Candidate Questions Obama's Birth Certificate (Video)
    Michael Allen | Opposing Views

Republican Bob Beauprez, who is currently running for governor in Colorado, questioned in 2010 whether or not President Obama was born in the U.S.

According to KDVR, Progress Now Colorado recently unearthed a video (below) of Beauprez wondering if Obama's birth certificate was real.

RawStory.com reports that conservative radio host Stan Solomon asked Beauprez if he agreed that Obama's birth certificate was a "fraud" and that the president was "not born in America."

In response, Beauprez said, “On the birth certificate, I don’t know. I’ve heard both sides of it. I find it absolutely astounding that, if he has one, if this is all just a myth, why in the world not put it to bed?”

“There’s a reason why they haven’t at least settled that controversy,” added Beauprez. “If this guy is an American citizen, he’s a different kind of American than virtually any that I know.”

According to Politifact.org, this "birther" conspiracy has been debunked as far back as 2008, so it's not clear why Beauprez would still be unsure about President Obama's citizenship in 2010. [...] Continued @ Opposing Views.

VIDEO ...:

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/03...candidate.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X