No announcement yet.

Team Arpaio: LFBC Tip Of The Iceberg - Political Landscape to Change Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Arpaio: LFBC Tip Of The Iceberg - Political Landscape to Change Forever

Team Arpaio: LFBC Tip Of The Iceberg; Sheriff Arpaio To Change Political Landscape Forever

Birther Report

4/6/2014

Excerpt:

Team Arpaio: Quiet Before Storm; Sheriff Arpaio About To Change America's Political Landscape Forever

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Cold Case Posse volunteer researcher/videographer and radio host Mark Gillar:

Via Twitter:

@MarkGillar: Soon we will learn that those who have the responsibility of protecting us have instead betrayed us.

@MarkGillar: This is the quiet before the political storm. Arpaio about to change America's political landscape forever.

@MarkGillar: Between now and the midterms, shocking revelations will be brought forward by Sheriff Joe.

@informedblackmn: @MarkGillar Getting sick of these promises all the time. Cold Case Posse has done nothing. I wish they would, but false alarms piss me off

@MarkGillar: @informedblackmn LFBC stuff would be out already if not for other crimes discovered. LFBC just the tip of the iceberg.

@MarkGillar: @informedblackmn I do understand your frustration. Believe it or not, the new stuff somewhat eclipses the LFBC crime. It's that big.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/04...g-sheriff.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X