Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fair v Obama: Petition Filed In Maryland For Obama ID Fraud, Article II Ineligibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair v Obama: Petition Filed In Maryland For Obama ID Fraud, Article II Ineligibility

Fair v Obama: Petition Filed In Maryland For Obama ID Fraud & Article II Ineligibility

Birther Report

5/31/2014

Excerpt:

Fair v. Obama: Petition Filed In Maryland For Obama ID Fraud And Constitutional Ineligibility
    By Tracy Fair

I filed my Obama eligibility case back in Jan of 2012 which was dismissed for laches. I appealed in September of 2012. A private hearing with a 3 judge panel was held in September of 2013 and on April 9, 2014 I received a decision from the court that denied our appeal and affirmed the decision of the lower court to dismiss for laches. I filed a motion to reconsider on May 7, 2014, which was denied and on May 29, 2014 I filed a petition for writ of certiorari. My case filings are listed below and can be viewed by clicking each link.

I WILL BE TAKING THIS CASE ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPREME COURT AND STILL LOOKING FOR AN ATTORNEY WITH COURAGE. ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED AS I HEAR IT WILL COST US MORE THAN $1000 TO FILE IN THE SUPREME COURT!

Filed May 29, 2014

Fair v. Obama Petition for Writ of Certiorari [embedded ...]

Fair v. Obama Appendix for Petition for Writ of Certiorari

Fair v. Obama Motion to Exceed Page Limitation

More @ Tracy's site here. Case background here. Hat tip CDR Kerchner.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/05...-maryland.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X