• Show
Clear All

• TREASON: Obama Arms Taliban to Attack American Military --

TREASON!! OBAMA ARMS TALIBAN TO ATTACK AMERICAN MILITARY

The Ulsterman Report

D.W. Ulsterman
    6/9/2014

Excerpt:

Oh my. What has long been speculated, now appears confirmed. Weapons given three years earlier by the Obama administration to rebel forces in Libya have found their way into the hands of the Taliban and are being used to attack American military. And guess what country made the delivery of those weapons? None other than Qatar, the same nation that helped broker the 5 for 1 prisoner exchange with the Obama White House.

I have long been convinced that what happened before, during, and after the Benghazi Massacre of 2012 went far beyond the killing of a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans. I hinted at the potential truth behind Benghazi in my novel, MAC WALKER’S BENGHAZI. A just published report from the New York Post confirms what I and so many others have long held – that Benghazi was a weapons to terrorists cover-up, similar to what took place with the Fast and Furious scandal that plagued the Obama administration years earlier. With Benghazi though, these weapons were delivered to forces that had long declared war on the United States, meaning the Obama administration engaged in TREASON by knowingly arming the enemies of America. It now seems quite possible that the entire 5 for 1 Taliban exchange is merely part of a massive weapons to terrorists cover up initiated by the Obama administration.

Here is an applicable excerpt from the New York Post report:

How the Taliban got their hands on modern US missiles

The Obama administration isn’t only giving the Taliban back its commanders — it’s giving them weapons.

My sources in the US Special Operations community believe the Stinger fired against the Chinook was part of the same lot the CIA turned over to the *Qataris in early 2011, weapons Hillary Rodham Clinton’s State Department intended for anti-Khadafy forces in Libya.

The investigation took time. Arms were twisted, noses put out of joint. But when the results came back, they were stunning: The Stinger tracked back to a lot that had been signed out by the CIA recently, not during the anti-Soviet *jihad.

They believe the Qataris delivered between 50 and 60 of those same Stingers to the Taliban in early 2012, and an additional 200 SA-24 Igla-S surface-to-air missiles.

View the complete article, including links, at:

http://ulstermanbooks.com/treason-ob...ican-military/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X