Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Congressman Becerra Put On Obama ID Fraud Notice; Matter Of National Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Congressman Becerra Put On Obama ID Fraud Notice; Matter Of National Security

Video: Congressman Becerra Put On Obama ID Fraud Notice; Matter Of National Security

Birther Report

8/9/2014

Excerpt:

VIDEO ...:
    ( Video via jcvilla4jc )

BACKGROUND:

BR, One of my [WOBC] supporters who I mailed a kit to and went to his congressman's office several months ago downloaded another kit and went to a town hall meeting and hand delivered a kit. What is amazing Is he is confined to a wheel chair. If he can do it anyone can. - Mike Volin.

Hello Mike [Where's Obama's Birth Certificate],

This is Mike ##### from Los Angeles.

Tonight I attended the town hall meeting with Congressman Becerra here in Los Angeles/Eagle Rock.

There was a large crowd in attendance and the congressman spoke the 1st half-hour pretty much in generalities but pretty much avoided all controversy. being among all the Democrats you wouldn't know that the country is experiencing such severe tribulations.

The 2nd half hour of the meeting was for questions and answering but only people whose names were selected randomly had the opportunity to ask the congressman questions; unfortunately my name was not selected.

However I did approach the congressman after the meeting and he spoke to me. I gave him the Sheriff's kit and he asked me what it was. I told him it was a matter of national security and I asked him if he knew who Sheriff Arpaio was and he said yes. So I said you are probably familiar with this because I already came to your office and gave this to your staff and I would like you to review this.

He was very cordial and said that he would take a look at it and get back with me on it. I said thank you and I will send a follow-up letter to him tomorrow.

Because there were so many people there we were limited to only speaking to him each one or 2 minutes so it was kind of difficult to do more than get it into his hands. But I will follow up with a letter and asked for a response.

Enclosed is the video my nurse shot as I spoke. Of course that's me in the wheelchair and the thing in front of my face is a chin control because I do not have use of my hands.

Mike #####
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaiZ86W783U

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/08...-on-obama.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X