Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newsmax Takes Swipe At Donald Trump Over Obama Birth Certificate; Birther Figurehead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsmax Takes Swipe At Donald Trump Over Obama Birth Certificate; Birther Figurehead

Hurdle: Newsmax Takes Swipe At Donald Trump Over Obama Birth Certificate; Birther Figurehead?

Birther Report

12/31/2014

Excerpt:

Credibility: Newsmax Takes Swipe At Donald Trump Over Obama's Birth Certificate; Birther Figurehead?

Newsmax takes a swipe at Donald Trump in a piece highlighting 5 hurdles they believe Trump will face in a 2016 presidential run. Like the rest of the media, Newsmax ignores the various polls that show a significant number of Americans have serious doubts about the constitutional eligibility of the current White House occupant.

Excerpt via Newsmax:

Donald Trump 2016: 5 Hurdles Facing GOP Presidential Hopeful

[...]

3. The birther conspiracy: When Donald Trump became a figurehead for the birther movement that claims President Obama's birth certificate was forged, he lost credibility in the political arena. Trump's efforts to discredit the president garnered a significant amount of media attention and he was accused of deliberately using the issue as a publicity stunt. Politico reports Trump's response, "I have never been so serious as I am now.” [...] Newsmax.

If I recall correctly, Trump's poll numbers actually started to surge as he ramped up his push for Obama's records.

Fair to say, most all news outlets get a Big Fat F for their failure to uphold their supposed principles...

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/12...at-donald.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X