Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Licensed Print Experts Examine Footprint On Purported Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licensed Print Experts Examine Footprint On Purported Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate

Report: Licensed Print Experts Examine Footprint On Purported Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate

Birther Report

1/1/2015

Excerpt:

Lucas Smith reports he hired a licensed latent print examiner to look at the baby footprint that appears on, what Smith claims to be, Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate issued by the Coast Province General Hospital in Kenya.

Excerpts via the 40-page report:

“The examination determined the presence of flexion creases readily visible.”

The above quote was made in an official printed report by a licensed finger/footprint expert who under contract examined the ‘pristine image version’ footprint appearing on the August 4, 1961 Birth Certificate of Barack Hussein Obama II issued by the Coast Province General Hospital, Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya.

……………………………………………………

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/01...s-examine.html
    B. Steadman

>>> REPEAT <<<
    MY OWN BIRTH CERTIFICATE is white on black, just as the Nordyke twins in Hawai ' i .
    There is an inked print of both my feet , and also a print of my mother ' s thumbs .
    IN BOLD TYPE above my footprints is this statement of fact : " UNCHANGING PROOF OF IDENTITY ".
    ----------------------- ENOUGH SAID ------------------------

Comment

>>> THE ONLY THING WE NEED NOW is a current footprint of the same foot of obozo .
      Maybe someone can catch him in the shower after golf and get him to step on a paper mat . <<<

Comment

Working...
      X