Jihad: Media Has Refused To Investigate Sheriff Arpaio's Obama BC Findings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jihad: Media Has Refused To Investigate Sheriff Arpaio's Obama BC Findings

Jihad: Media Has Refused To Investigate Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Birth Certificate Findings

Birther Report

1/8/2015

Excerpt:

Obama Condemns Terrorist Attack on "Freedom of Expression"
    BUT MUZZLES AMERICAN PRESS AND PEOPLE, ALLOWS ISIS FIGHTERS TO RETURN, EMBRACES ISLAMIC GROUPS WITH TIES TO TERRORISTS
    by Sharon Rondeau

— In public comments made following an attack by Islamic militants on a satirical newspaper in Paris on Wednesday which killed 12 people and injured many more, Barack Hussein Obama condemned the act as “striking at the universal belief in freedom of expression.”

The newspaper, Charlie Hebdo, often presented religious iconic figures in caricature.

The terrorist attack was the third in France in the last 30 days after the European nation was threatened online by Islamic extremists, along with the U.S. and UK. During all three attacks, the perpetrators shouted the Islamic “declaration of victory,” “Allahu Akbar!”

It was the same cry uttered by Maj. Nidal Hasan, who killed 13 U.S. Army soldiers, one of them pregnant, at Ft. Hood, TX in 2009.

“The fact that this was an attack on journalists, an attack on our free press also underscores the degree to which these terrorists fear freedom — of speech and freedom of the press,” CNN reported of Obama’s remarks in both audio and print formats.

Two of the three identified suspects in Wednesday’s attack, which killed two police officers, the publication’s editorial director and his bodyguard in addition to eight others, were identified as brothers who had “returned from Syria this summer.”

USA Today reported that France’s president, Francois Hollande, “called it a terrorist act ‘of exceptional barbarism,’ and said that other attacks have been thwarted in France in recent weeks. Fears have been running high in France and elsewhere in Europe that jihadis returning from conflicts in Syria and Iraq will stage attacks at home.”

The terrorist group ISIS, which has overtaken large portions of Iraq and Syria by means of “barbarous attacks,” has recruited fighters from European countries and the United States which the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) says it cannot stop from re-entering the country it is charged with protecting.

As of December 3, no passports of U.S. residents known to have traveled to the Middle East to train as ISIS jihadis had been canceled by the U.S. State Department. A State Department official said that persons attempting to board a return flight to the U.S. would be denied passage and that “If someone shows up in the United States and there’s indications that that person has been a foreign fighter in Syria, it would be referred to the FBI, and then it would be a matter for law enforcement.”

In April 2013, the FBI was aware of the Tsarnaev brothers, who allegedly carried out the terror attack on the Boston Marathon, killing three people and wounding hundreds. The surviving brother, Dzokhar, is now facing trial for the crimes. Despite Tamerlan having posted videos of a radical Islamic cleric, the FBI reportedly “found no sign of terrorist activity.”

The Tsarnaevs are Muslims, the elder of whom traveled to Chechnya and Dagestan in 2012, where he stayed for six months and “renewed his Kyrgyzstan passport.”

The media was arguably reluctant to characterize the brothers as “radical” or to focus on their Islamic beliefs. One writer opined of the mainstream media last year that “The politically correct fearfulness that they will be condemned as unfashionable and Islamophobic–and perhaps sued and bombed by defenders of the ‘religion of peace,’– has turned them overly cautious and even cowardly.”

While Obama had originally called ISIS, or the Islamic State, “a JV (junior varsity) squad,” the terrorist organization went on to commit systematic genocide of Yazidis, Christians, Iraqi soldiers, and to enslave and abuse thousands of women and children over the summer.

Some have compared ISIS’s methods to those used by the Nazis under Adolf Hitler, who annihilated approximately six million Jews, gypsies, disabled people, homosexuals, communists, trade unionists, and any other political opponents. Approximately 50 million were dead by the end of World War II.

Tens of thousands of Muslims have been “invited” to the U.S. since Obama took office in January 2009. Honor killings, beheadings and other crimes perpetrated by Middle Eastern radical Muslims are now occurring in the United States.

As recounted by The New Yorker last January, Obama also told a heckler that he was unable to “nullify Congress” by issuing an executive order because of the U.S. Constitution’s “separation of powers” mandate. However, on November 20, Obama announced that he was changing existing immigration law without Congress.

The United States was established as a constitutional republic in which the Executive Branch does not make law. Article I, Section 1 of the Constitution states that “All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.”

In his response to the heckler last year, Obama was referring to the “separation of powers” which the National Archives describes as “deeply ingrained in every American.”

On November 21, Obama issued two executive memoranda which did not reflect his announcement made the night before. Subsequently, a summary of proposed “executive actions” was posted on DHS’s website apparently authorizing DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson to give three immigration agencies new directives.

Many suspect that Obama is not an American and is therefore ineligible to serve as president and commander-in-chief. Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the Constitution states that the president must be a “natural born Citizen,” which is believed by numerous constitutional scholars to mean “born in the country to parents who are citizens.”

Two of Obama’s media sycophants have reported him as “born in Indonesia,” and his official biography from 1991 to 2007 said he was “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

The press has failed to report on the discrepancies in Obama’s life story and performed very little vetting as he campaigned for president in 2008. His U.S. Senate records and Illinois state senate voting records were not released. He touted himself as the candidate for “hope and change.”

In a story published by The Washington Post on June 30, 2008, award-winning writer Eli Saslow mocked a Midwestern town for its alleged opposition to the “change” which Obama’s prospective election to the presidency represented to the author. On page 2, Saslow stated that the main subject of his article, Jim Peterman, “keeps hearing that Barack Obama is Muslim, or was born in Africa, or is hostile to the flag, and he’s no longer sure what to believe.”

When asked where Saslow obtained the information that Obama was raised in Kansas, as stated in his article, The Washington Post was silent.

On April 29, 2008, Daniel Pipes of the Middle East Forum reported:

As Barack Obama’s candidacy comes under increasing scrutiny, his account of his religious upbringing deserves careful attention for what it tells us about the candidate’s integrity.

Obama asserted in December, “I’ve always been a Christian,” and he has adamantly denied ever having been a Muslim. “The only connection I’ve had to Islam is that my grandfather on my father’s side came from that country [Kenya]. But I’ve never practiced Islam.” In February, he claimed: “I have never been a Muslim. … other than my name and the fact that I lived in a populous Muslim country for 4 years when I was a child [Indonesia, 1967-71] I have very little connection to the Islamic religion.”

The article linked from the word “December” is no longer available at NBC News.

In December 2007, MSNBC commentator Chris Matthews said that Obama had “an Islamic background” as well as allegedly having been “born in Indonesia.”

On his first full day in office, Obama signed an executive order covering the topic of “executive privilege” in regard to the disclosure of “presidential records” by the National Archivist.

During Obama’s occupation of the White House, terms perceived as “offensive” and “bigoted” by members of 57 Muslim groups have been removed from FBI and military training manuals. Early in his first term, Obama greeted Islamics in Arabic from a Cairo mosque which Pipes translated as:

“I’m … proud to carry with me the goodwill of the American people, and a greeting of peace from Muslim communities in my country: Assalaamu alaykum.” This Islamic greeting, here written “Assalaamu alaykum,” is for one Muslim to address to another. By saying these words, Obama hints at his being a Muslim.

In 2013, the president of the Islamic Society of North American (ISNA) met with Obama on two occasions with a reported ten other Islamic leaders “for an extensive 90-minute conversation with President Barack Obama about his plans for immigration reform. White House Domestic Policy Advisor Valerie Jarrett was also present.”

The news release continues, “Imam Magid expressed that the time for immigration reform is now, and he expressed the need for bipartisan support for this initiative,” which included “a smooth pathway to citizenship.”

- Source link. © 2015, The Post & Email. All rights reserved.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/01...vestigate.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X