No announcement yet.

U.S. Senator Says Obama Gave Several News Orgs Certified Copies Of Original BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Senator Says Obama Gave Several News Orgs Certified Copies Of Original BC

U.S. Senator Says Obama Gave Several News Orgs Certified Copies Of Original Birth Certificate

Birther Report

3/16/2015

Excerpt:

U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown Says Obama Gave Several News Orgs Certified Copies Of Original Birth Certificate

A constituent received a stunning reply from U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown claiming Obama provided several news organizations with certified copies of his purported original long-form birth certificate, even though the only "news reporter" ever to reportedly touch one of the two purported certified copies was NBC's Savannah Guthrie.

The email exchange:

From: Sherrod Brown [mailto:Senator_Brown@brown.senate.gov]
    Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 5:12 PM
    To: ###########
    Subject: Reply from Senator Sherrod Brown

Dear Mr. #######:

Thank you for getting in touch with me regarding President Obama.

President Obama has provided several news organizations with certified copies of his original long-form birth certificate, showing he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on August 4, 1961. Hawaii became a state in 1959, and all individuals born in Hawaii after its admission are legitimate natural-born United States citizens. In addition, the Hawaii State Health Department has issued a public statement verifying the authenticity of President Obama's birth certificate.

The White House has posted the Certificate of Live Birth on its website. You can view a copy at:
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/defa...-long-form.pdf

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding executive orders issued by President Obama.

After efforts to pass important legislation were repeatedly blocked by the House of Representatives, President Obama announced that he would issue executive orders to address pressing issues to the fullest extent possible and, of course, within the limits of his powers as chief executive. These executive orders are aimed at putting Americans back to work and addressing other pressing issues like national disaster response, improving broadband access, and fighting human trafficking.

Some Ohioans have expressed concern that President Obama is overstepping his constitutional powers. Under Article II of the U.S. Constitution, the President has the authority to issue executive orders that have the full force and effect of law when based upon the appropriate presidential authority. George Washington issued the first executive order, and all but one president has issued an executive order during his time in office. As of February 2015, President Obama had issued 200 executive orders, 24 fewer than President George W. Bush, 76 fewer than President Clinton, and 11 fewer than President Reagan had issued at this point in their tenures.

While President Obama’s actions are constitutional and in line with precedent, I understand your concern that he is bypassing Congress. It is my hope that both sides can come together to allow up or down votes on pending bills so that executive orders are not necessary.

Thank you again for being in touch with me.

Sincerely,

Sherrod Brown
    United States Senator

This was the reply back from the constituent:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 5:21 PM
    To: 'Sherrod Brown'
    Subject: RE: Reply from Senator Sherrod Brown

There is hard evidence Obama’s birth certificate provided by the WH is a copy and paste job – a forgery. I’ve taken it apart myself. Obama is a fraud. Don’t ignore reality.

There are legitimate executive orders and there are illegitimate ones. Flaunting the law and Constitution with an executive order is not legitimate.

Hat tip to Mike Volin @ Where's Obama's Birth Certificate ( WOBC )

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/03...eral-news.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X