Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Activist Gabor Zolna Discusses Obama's Forged Identity Documents And Other Topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activist Gabor Zolna Discusses Obama's Forged Identity Documents And Other Topics

Listen Live: Activist Gabor Zolna Discusses Obama's Forged Identity Documents And Other Topics

Birther Report

5/2/2015

Excerpt:

Special Guest Gabor Zolna Will Discuss Many Topics Including Obama's Forgery
    WOBC | BTR

My name is Gabor Zolna, i was born in Hungary Budapest, I moved from Canada to the United States in March of 1983, resided in Southern California for over twenty-eight years. I am well traveled, having worked for Rockwell International as the Managing Director of the Pacific Rim, I had over one million miles on American Airlines alone, and I flew on all of the major carriers. i traveled extensively throughout the Orient, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, and Australia for my employment. I also traveled to Rio De Janeiro, Portugal, Italy, France, Germany, Holland, Switzerland, Germany, England, and countless other countries throughout Europe, and I visited every Province in Canada, and every state in America, other than Alaska, which is on my,”Bucket List.

I am an avid outdoorsman, I ride motorcycles, I am a private pilot, both high-performance, and acrobatic certified. I spend a great deal of my time at the range, shooting one of my many weapons, both rifle, and pistol, I also have a Patriot Ordnance AR- 15, that I greatly enjoy shooting.

I became politically involved in 07, when the,"Chosen One,”surfaced and eventually Barack Hussein Obama stole the Oval office. Western Journalism posted eighteen to twenty articles that I wrote, and submitted to them, they also posted hundred’s of my YouTube video’s. On YouTube under Gabe Zolna, I have 464 video’s posted that have been viewed 0ver 178,000 times, under Gabor Zolna, on YouTube, I have posted over 8,200 video’s, I have 3,511 subscriber’s, and have been viewed 1,865,972 times. Google has been viewed close to 2,000,000 times as has my Facebook account.

The videos I post are all of a political nature, Democrats beware. [.] Gabor's Youtube Channel.

Show Broadcast Live Tonight (6/2) At 8:00 PM ET

[[[ CLICK TO ...LISTEN LIVE ]]]

Show Call In Number: (347) 989-8853

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/06...bor-zolna.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X