Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birther Report Public Statement on: News Media And Obama's Article II Ineligibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birther Report Public Statement on: News Media And Obama's Article II Ineligibility

NSFW: Birther Report Public Statement Regarding News Media And Obama's Article II Ineligibility

Birther Report

12/23/2015

Excerpt:

NOTE: if you are easily offended do not read beyond this point.

Trump has lifted the mask of deception off the treasonous media that's protected Obama from day one. They have worked as never before. From the start the news media raped the American people of the truth about the one Barack Hussein Obama a.k.a. Barry Soetoro.

The American news media aborted every fabric of trust from what was once a respected institution.

They have spent days flooding the American people with nothing but bullshit and petty stuff that seems to put the American people in a trance of stupidity.

I've never in my life seen such complacity.

I weep for the ones that actually spent their days seeking nothing but the truth.

Bless you ### and #########. You did your parts. Your fellow truth seekers abandoned you!

THEY SOLD OUT!

Today's news media is nothing more than a stinky fart in the wind.

America is in grave danger due to the news media's outright contempt for the truth.

I personally apologize for the media's treachery. I'm somewhat ashamed to have it (journalism) in my blood!

SHAME ON YOU MEDIA!

YA'LL BASTARDS SHOULD BE PROSECUTED AND SENT TO THE GALLOWS!

And to the assholes under Obama's stank armpit. You have failed! You may have won the small battles but the truth shall always prevail. Take that to the bank!

Truth always outshines lies and deceit. No matter how long it may take.

To all the people on the side of the truth, i.e., BIRTHERS

Fret not. The emperor has no clothes! Most know that.

The 535 complicit cowards disgracing their offices know as well.

No matter what the media or the establishment says we all know the founders would never have intended for someone like Obama to hold the office of POTUS.

The man is a complete and total fraud and should be awaiting his CAPITAL PUNISHMENT.

Not because he is half WHITE. But because he did not satisfy one simple requirement. ARTICLE II! And he used fraud and deceit, with the help of the American news media, to usurp the highest office in the land.

"NATURAL BORN CITIZEN"

The once honorable branch that was supposed to protect the American people and the U.S. Government from such usurpations is now the enemy of truth and justice.

If by chance Donald Trump wins the presidency the American News Media should be disbanded immediately and prosecuted under the RICO ACT. Anyone who believes the American news is free and Independent have their heads so far up their asses they can't see straight!

That is not how the news media is supposed to work.

So much treachery not enough rope!!!!

THAT SAID:

When I go out and about I'm surprisingly uplifted by the countless Americans that believe the one squatting at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave is nothing more than a fraud. The vast majority of people I've spoken with agree.

Birthers Won!

The truth always prevails.

NOW:

Imagine if YOU committed such actions as the one squatting at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.?

What would happen to YOU?

PSA:

I will fight until my last breath to help expose the greatest fraud committed against the American People.

Take that to the bank!!!

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/12...statement.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X