Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Editorial: The judiciary occupying our federal and state courts is a fearful master!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editorial: The judiciary occupying our federal and state courts is a fearful master!

To paraphrase and further focus the famous quote by George Washington:

The judiciary currently occupying the court systems in the U.S.A at the federal level, and extending down at least as low as the state level in many instances: is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

The original quote from George Washington, from which the above was paraphrased, was intended to apply broadly to 'government'. I believe this is accurate and insightful. However, my current greatest fear is the growing extent and serious ramifications of LAWLESSNESS in this country so I have chosen to focus my sentiment in this post in that particular direction.

I state the above especially after watching in dismay, the dismal, irresponsible performance of our court systems in handling the many intelligent, fact-based Obama POTUS eligibility challenges that our judiciary has ignored or shamefully quashed over the last few years.

As another example, Supreme Court Justice John Roberts, in his recent decision supporting the Patient Protection Affordable Care Act, PPACA, is himself now acting as GOVERNMENT and FEARFUL MASTER, in that he is essentially issuing new LEGISLATION from the bench. This is shameful and irresponsible!
    Last edited by bsteadman; 08-02-2012, 03:40 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X