No announcement yet.

Rick Ungar At Forbes Caught Lying About Obama's Constitutional Ineligibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Ungar At Forbes Caught Lying About Obama's Constitutional Ineligibility

Only The Facts: Rick Ungar At Forbes Caught Lying About Obama's Constitutional Ineligibility

Birther Report

3/21/2013

Excerpt:

Rick Ungar at Forbes is an idiot. He either shows he has no skills at research or he is an outright liar. I would say it is a little bit of both. Ungar published an article at Forbes, titled; Birther Hypocrisy- Right Wing Has No Problem With Canadian Born Senator Ted Cruz Running For President, suggesting Canadian-born Ted Cruz is eligible to be POTUS. That myth is addressed here.

Ungar goes onto say in the comment thread that no Hillary Clinton supporter ever brought up Obama's eligibility when in fact Chris Matthews of MSNBC in 2007 brought the issue up on his television show stating this:

"But didn‘t Hillary dump on Obama a few days ago for playing up his Indonesian roots? So, what is she up to here? Is she pushing how great he is for having been born in Indonesia, or what, or simply reminding everybody about his background, his Islamic background?"

Not to mention Hillary supporter and Democrat Phil Berg filed the first lawsuit challenging Obama's eligibility.

Ungar then steps in a bigger pile of feces by stating this:

"I’m curious as to how you explain the fact that George Romney ran for the GOP nomination, having been born in Mexico, and nobody challenged his constitutional qualifications?"

If Ungar would have actually researched the issue he would have found that Romney's eligibility was indeed challenged in 1967. As pointed out by Devvy Kidd:

"Mitt Romney's, father George W. Romney, Not A Natural Born Citizen of the United States of America, and was NOT, eligible for the Office of President, by Pinckney G. McElwee of D.C. Bar.)

Congressional Record (House) June 14, 1967

"I find no proper legal or historical basis on which to conclude that a person born outside of the United States could ever be eligible to occupy the Office of the President of the United States. In other words, In my opinion, Mr. George Romney of Michigan Is Ineligible to become President of the United States because he was born In Mexico and is, therefore, not a natural-born citizen as required by the United States Constitution."" [...]

These so-called journalist continue to say the Constitution does not define "natural born Citizen" as if the Constitution is a dictionary. Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution makes it clear as day there's a difference between "natural born Citizen" and "Citizen" of the United States:

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...is-a-liar.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X