Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The radical-left fascist, Barack Obama, REVEALED in his own words, August 9, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The radical-left fascist, Barack Obama, REVEALED in his own words, August 9, 2012

The radical-left fascist, Barack Obama, REVEALED in his own words, August 9, 2012

Obama: Let's repeat auto industry success

Politico

Donovan Slack
    8/9/2012

Excerpt:

"PUEBLO, Colo. – President Obama, while villifying Mitt Romney for opposing the auto industry bailout, bragged about the success of his decision to provide government assistance and said he now wants to see every manufacturing industry come roaring back.

“I said, I believe in American workers, I believe in this American industry, and now the American auto industry has come roaring back,” he said. “Now I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs, not just in the auto industry, but in every industry."

--(-- WTF! -- Bold and color emphasis was added in the above paragraph, with trembling fingers on my keyboard, and fear for our country's future in my heart! Be sure to watch the embedded video! Obama uses the pronoun 'I' repeatedly throughout this entire speech! The pronoun 'we' seldom passes his lying lips in any of his speeches! Was this 'fascist-think-indicating' phraseology used by Obama an unintentional 'slip of the tongue? Probably, because it wasn't politically 'smart'. However, it actually may have been intentional! -- Regardless, I think the chosen phrase reveals a lot regarding Obama's long-held, radical-left feelings and subliminal thought processes, which sometimes surface in his speeches unexpectedly, especially when he is under unusual stress!)

“I don’t want those jobs taking root in places like China, I want those jobs taking root in places like Pueblo,” Obama told a crowd gathered for a campaign rally at the Palace of Agriculture at the Colorado State Fairgrounds here."

View the complete article, including video, at:

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2...ng-131566.html
    Last edited by bsteadman; 08-10-2012, 05:12 PM.
    B. Steadman

Obama's massive 2nd-term industry takeover plans

Documented: Aim to expand bailouts across entire economy

WND

8/9/2012

Excerpt:

"President Obama today boasted about government assistance to the auto industry while advocating extending such “success” to “every industry.”

A new book released this week details Obama’s second-term plans to do just that, including federal government intervention to determine the “value” of individual jobs in the private sector instead of allowing employers to pay what they want.

Also on tap is the possible initiation of a massive government-funded jobs program that could even include the re-creation of a 21st century version of FDR’s Works Progress Administration program within the Department of Labor.

There are also second-term plans for a green “stimulus” and the possible founding of a federal “green” bank or “Energy Independence Trust,” which would borrow from the federal treasury to provide low-cost financing to private-sector investments in “clean energy.”

Progressive organizations behind White House policy have also crafted specific, second-term plans for the federal government to enact a “living wage” that would force all employers to increase the salaries of the nation’s workers to meet “basic needs” such as housing, food, utilities, transportation, health care and recreation.

These schemes, and many more, are documented in “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed.”

The book by New York Times bestselling authors Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott uncovers the template for Obama’s next four years – the actual, extensive plans created by Obama’s own top advisers and progressive strategists.

“Fool Me Twice” unveils all the main areas of Obama’s second-term domestic policy onslaught, including jobs, wages, health care, immigration “overhaul,” electoral “reform,” national energy policy and defense.

Repeat auto bailout ‘success’

Speaking today at a campaign rally in Colorado, Obama touted what he called the success of his decision to provide government assistance to the auto industry. He said wants to repeat such success in every manufacturing industry.

“I said, I believe in American workers, I believe in this American industry, and now the American auto industry has come roaring back,” he said. “Now I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs, not just in the auto industry, but in every industry.

“I don’t want those jobs taking root in places like China, I want those jobs taking root in places like Pueblo,” Obama said at the Colorado State Fairgrounds.

Green stimulus

“Fool Me Twice” details second-term recommendations to Obama that aim for more government funds to the manufacturing industries, most prominently to the “green” industry.

A seminal report by the de facto policy nerve center of the Obama White House, the Center for American Progress, titled “Cutting the Cost of Clean Energy 1.0,” recommends a federal “green bank” for the sole purpose of loaning or granting public funds to so-called clean energy companies.

The report calls for a new “Energy Independence Trust,” which could “borrow from the federal treasury to provide low-cost financing to private sector investments in clean energy.”

Continues the CAP paper: “Our proposed Energy Independence Trust would hold sufficient reserves to protect the Treasury from loan losses, and would be able to offer a variety of debt- and equity-based financial instruments, loan guarantees, and tax incentives to draw a wave of private capital into the clean energy sector.”

View the complete article at:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/obamas-ma...akeover-plans/
    B. Steadman

Comment

Morning Examiner: With welfare and bailouts for all

Examiner

Conn Carroll, Senior Editorial Writer, The Washington Examiner
      8/10/2012

Excerpt:

"He just can’t help himself. Yesterday in Pueblo, Colorado, President Obama told a cheering crowd:

I believe in this American industry, and now the American auto industry has come roaring back and GM is number one again. So now I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs not just in the auto industry, but in every industry.

Obama says he wants to do the same thing he did for the auto industry for every industry? That’s his plan?

First of all, General Motors and the U.S. manufacturing sector is not as hot as Obama thinks it is. GM’s profits fell 41 percent last quarter and U.S. manufacturing shrank for the second straight month in July.

But turning back to Obama’s bailouts, he ended up spending $80 billion on General Motors and Chrysler and both companies ended up declaring bankruptcy anyway. His administration then interfered with the bankruptcy process of both companies, undermining the rule of law and making it more expensive for every other distressed company in America to survive financially.

Throughout the White House-led bankruptcy process, Obama repeatedly favored his union campaign contributors while shortchanging non-union employees. These interventions did not come cheap. A non-partisan independent study found that Obama’s interference with the rule of law cost taxpayers $26.5 billion. In other words, if Obama had not interfered with the bankruptcy process, taxpayers would have gained $3.5 billion on the auto bailout, instead of losing $23 billion.

And now Obama wants to bring this “success” to every other industry in America? We can’t afford it.

Obama’s stimulus already got rid of the work requirements for food stamps. His administration is even running radio ads asking more Americans to sign up for the program. That’s right: Obama is openly advocating for increasing American dependency. And last month, his Health and Human Services Department invited states to stop enforcing all welfare requirements entirely.

Do Americans really want more people dependent on welfare and more government owned companies? Because that seems to be Obama’s 2012 campaign platform."

View the complete article at:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/mornin...5#.UCU3t6PkaSo
      Last edited by bsteadman; 08-10-2012, 04:42 PM.
      B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
      X