• Show
Clear All

• Play The Game -- My Very Own Point of View, ladysforest

Play The Game

My Very Own Point of View

ladysforest
    1/24/2013

Excerpt:

I, on occasion, enjoy watching the Military Channel. I eventually became fascinated with the films on Adolf Hitler, and the way he built his influence. Especially riveting is the whole thing with the bodyguard he assembled, the maneuvering as he stepped into his role as Chancellor of Germany, ………. it really brings obama to mind for some reason. There are so many scary parallels. To read the history you don’t quite get the connection as you do when you are watching the period films – that’s when it really hits you.

With this governments move towards limiting our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms, we see a boldness that has been lacking with any previous administration. We’ve seen the “conservatives” and republicans alike act helpless to stop this “progressive” progress in divesting us of one right after another. We seem to have no Champion on the side of the right. And with the left crowing openly about obamas desire and intent to collapse the republican party, we see yet another similarity to Adolf Hitler:

View the complete post, including video, at:

http://myveryownpointofview.wordpres...play-the-game/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X