No announcement yet.

Proof Obama Born In Kenya – Now In Writing -- The Western Center for Journalism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof Obama Born In Kenya – Now In Writing -- The Western Center for Journalism

Proof Obama Born In Kenya – Now In Writing

The Western Center for Journalism

Floyd Brown
    5/17/2012

Excerpt:

"Over and over our critics have demanded we provide proof that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. We have demanded in response that Obama provide proof he was born in the United States.

Obama, Born in Kenya, Breitbart, 05-17-12.jpg

Now thanks to Breitbart News we have proof that Obama himself claimed he was born in Kenya, at least to his literary agent.

"Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama’s then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”
    The booklet, which was distributed to “business colleagues” in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.
    It also promotes Obama’s anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White–which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead."

Read more at Breitbart.com. By Joel B. Pollak. - http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...donesia-Hawaii

View the complete Western Journalism article at:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/oba...born-in-kenya/

*"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White."

(bold and underline emphasis added)
    Last edited by bsteadman; 05-17-2012, 07:32 PM.
    B. Steadman

Drudge Report, 5/17/2012, 3:35 PM ET
    Top Center
    Includes image of top portion of promotional booklet
    Large Font Statement - "BORN IN KENYA"

Link to the 5/17/2012 Breitbart article titled, The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii', by Joel B. Pollak

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...donesia-Hawaii
    Last edited by bsteadman; 05-17-2012, 08:02 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Too bad the world didn't believe us 3 yrs ago when Lucas returned from Kenya with the real birth certificate. Will they pay attention now?

Comment

Breitbart Goes Birther: Obama Listed As Born in Kenya During Harvard Law Review Tenure

Birther Report

5/17/2012

View the complete Birther Report presentation, including related videos, at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...listed-as.html
        B. Steadman

Comment

Free Republic is running a thread titled, 'Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii', which was started 5/17/2012 by 'AtlasStalled'

The thread references the 5/17/2012 Breitbart article by Joel B. Pollak

View the complete Free Republic thread at:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2884935/posts
          B. Steadman

Comment

The 5/17/2012 Breitbart article titled, Obama’s Lit Agency Used 'Born in Kenya' Bio Until 2007, by Ben Shapiro is linked below:

"According to archive.org, a website that caches websites on a regular basis, the Dystel.com website – the official website for Dystel & Goderich, Obama’s literary agents – was using the Barack Obama “born in Kenya” language until April 2007, just two months after then-Senator Obama declared his campaign for the presidency."

View the complete article at:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...et-in-use-2007
            Last edited by bsteadman; 05-17-2012, 09:27 PM.
            B. Steadman

Comment

Literary Agent Responds to ‘Born in Kenya’ Obama Bio: ‘Nothing More Than a Fact Checking Error’

The Blaze

Madeleine Morgenstern
              5/17/2012

Excerpt:

"The text editor of the 1991 literary agency booklet that described Barack Obama as “born in Kenya” said Thursday the line in question was “nothing more than a fact checking error.”

Miriam Goderich issued a statement to the Political Wire saying the future president never suggested “in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii”:

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obam...hecking-error/

My Comment: Hmmmmmm! The claimed 'fact checking error' by Miriam (pants on fire) Goderich, regarding Obama's birth in Kenya, apparently appeared on all revisions of their 'Obama bio' publication for about 16 years, right up until April 2007, two months after then-Senator Obama declared his campaign for the presidency, and NOBODY noticed the 'mistake'! Tsk, tsk. -- such incompetence! LOL

Despite Ms. Goderich's best efforts, time seems to be running out on OBAMA - The Marxist 'Manchurian' Muslim from Mombasa!

I wonder -- Do these clowns think the American People are absolute idiots, and actually are going to believe this crap they are trying to feed us about this being a 'fact checking error'? Apparently so!

I am starting a list of LIARS FOR OBAMA! This is going to end up being a VERY LONG LIST!

At the top of the list I am putting the name:

Miriam (pants on fire) Goderich
              Last edited by bsteadman; 05-18-2012, 12:33 AM.
              B. Steadman

Comment

1991 Obama was stamped 'Born in Kenya'

Literary agent’s bio describes him as African, ‘raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

WND

5/17/2012

Excerpt:

"A literary agent’s promotional brochure from two decades ago declares Barack Obama was “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii,” according to Breitbart News.

The brochure was created by Acton & Dystel, which was promoting Obama as the author of the never-produced “Journeys in Black and White.”

The report says the biography was dispatched to “business colleagues” in the publishing industry.

The text of the biography states:

“Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.”

Sheriff Joe Arpaio reacts to latest Obama-Kenya connection in an exclusive interview today with WND.

Breitbart News published a disclaimer at the beginning of its report stating its late founder, Andrew Breitbart, was never a “Birther” and Breitbart News “has never advocated the narrative of ‘Birtherism.’” Breitbart himself once characterized Obama’s eligibility as “not a winning issue.”

Nevertheless, the biography is one of numerous published reports as well as personal claims that Obama was born abroad, including the recent testimony of a Chicago-area postal worker who reported he was told by the parents of Bill Ayers that Obama was a foreigner.

The Breitbart report says Acton no longer represents Obama, who later published “Dreams from My Father.” Breitbart News describes the entire Acton booklet as being 36 pages long, printed in blue ink using offset lithography.

“It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976,” the report said.

Breitbart said Dystel still lists Obama as a client, and Miriam Goderich, now Dystel’s partner, was listed as the editor of the brochure. Breitbart says it tried to reach Goderich, without success."

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/revealed-..._orig=politics
                B. Steadman

Comment

We have had over 4 thousand visitors to the 'WasObamaBornInKenya' website in the last 30 hours!

Perhaps it will soon be 'adiós' ('kwaheri' in swahili) to OBAMA - The Marxist 'Manchurian' Muslim from Mombasa!

Use the authentic 'Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate' as a simple, powerful, supremely incriminating tool to convince the American People to ratchet up the pressure on the Kenyan Usurper!
                  Last edited by bsteadman; 05-20-2012, 09:06 PM.
                  B. Steadman

Comment

Arpaio reacts to latest Obama-Kenya connection -- WND, Bob Unruh

Arpaio reacts to latest Obama-Kenya connection

Sheriff Joe says literary brochure 'another little element' of investigation

WND

Bob Unruh
                    5/17/2012

Excerpts:

"Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, whose special investigative unit already has found probable cause that Barack Obama’s Hawaii birth certificate is a forgery, says the discovery of a 1991 literary brochure listing Obama’s birthplace as Kenya “puts more smoke out there.”

And the old saying is? “Where there’s smoke there’s fire.”

His comment came today after Breitbart.com published the image of a promotional brochure from two decades ago that declares Obama was “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.

“We act on facts,” Arpaio told WND today. “We started the investigation back in August and utilized my Cold Case Posse to look into documents, the birth certificate and also the Selective Service forms. We seem to have much stonewalling going on.

“But I’m not going to back down. We are continuing to investigate what we feel are fraudulent government documents. We’re going to keep going, to prove once and for all whether they are genuine,” he said.

The unearthed publication “does put more smoke out there,” he said.

“We’ve gotten tons of information regarding this matter. This is just another little element,” he said.

Mike Zullo, the lead investigator for Arpaio’s special unit, told WND it is a “very interesting development.”

“This does coincide with information we have been pursuing, in light of the recent disclosures about discrepancies in his book ‘Dreams From My Father,’” he said. “It does bolster the significance of Sheriff Arpaio’s investigation, and it brings into the light the fundamental question of where actually was Mr. Obama born.”

He said it’s not logical that a literary agent would fabricate a foreign birthplace while trying to promote an author to the American market.

The information would have had to come “from someone close,” he said."

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/arpaio-re...ya-connection/
                    Last edited by bsteadman; 05-18-2012, 10:54 AM.
                    B. Steadman

Comment

Arpaio reacts to latest Obama-Kenya connection -- WND, Bob Unruh

Arpaio reacts to latest Obama-Kenya connection

Sheriff Joe says literary brochure 'another little element' of investigation

WND

Bob Unruh
                      5/17/2012

Excerpts:

"Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, whose special investigative unit already has found probable cause that Barack Obama’s Hawaii birth certificate is a forgery, says the discovery of a 1991 literary brochure listing Obama’s birthplace as Kenya “puts more smoke out there.”

And the old saying is? “Where there’s smoke there’s fire.”

His comment came today after Breitbart.com published the image of a promotional brochure from two decades ago that declares Obama was “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

“We act on facts,” Arpaio told WND today. “We started the investigation back in August and utilized my Cold Case Posse to look into documents, the birth certificate and also the Selective Service forms. We seem to have much stonewalling going on.

“But I’m not going to back down. We are continuing to investigate what we feel are fraudulent government documents. We’re going to keep going, to prove once and for all whether they are genuine,” he said.

The unearthed publication “does put more smoke out there,” he said.

“We’ve gotten tons of information regarding this matter. This is just another little element,” he said.

Mike Zullo, the lead investigator for Arpaio’s special unit, told WND it is a “very interesting development.”

“This does coincide with information we have been pursuing, in light of the recent disclosures about discrepancies in his book ‘Dreams From My Father,’” he said. “It does bolster the significance of Sheriff Arpaio’s investigation, and it brings into the light the fundamental question of where actually was Mr. Obama born.”

He said it’s not logical that a literary agent would fabricate a foreign birthplace while trying to promote an author to the American market."

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/arpaio-re...ya-connection/
                      Last edited by bsteadman; 05-18-2012, 11:01 AM.
                      B. Steadman

Comment

A 'Fact Checking Error'? Dystel & Goderich Ask Writers to Submit Their Own Bios

Breitbart/Big-Government

Steve Boman
                        5/18/2012

Excerpt:

Submission guidelines at the Dystel & Goderich website (original emphasis): "[Y]ou should describe in two or three sentences—no more—what the book will be about. This is followed by another brief paragraph on why it is being written and then another on why you are qualified to write it....Finally, there should be a more formal narrative Bio of the author."

Back in the mid-1990s, I lived in Chicago's Hyde Park neighborhood. My wife was a medical student at the University of Chicago and I worked as a newspaper reporter.

I didn't know it, but also living in Hyde Park a few blocks away was a fellow just a couple years older than me named Barack Obama. At the time, he was a part-time lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School, and I'm sure that at one time or another we crossed paths. I had no idea who he was, and unless he was a regular reader of the Chicago Daily Southtown, I'm pretty certain he had no idea who I was.

During that time, another reporter and I decided we wanted to write a non-fiction book about aging super-jocks--men and women in their 60s, 70s and 80s who could still sprint or do an Ironman or play baseball.

So we searched long and hard for a literary agent, and finally we found one who liked our material. Her name was Jane Dystel, and she worked in New York City.

A few years earlier, Jane Dystel had agreed to rep another client: my neighbor, Barack Obama!

All these years later, my former neighbor is President of the United States, and I'm reading a kerfuffle about how Dystel's agency promoted Obama as being born in Kenya. The kind people at Breitbart News asked me to write a bit about what it was like writing material for Jane Dystel and how she worked.

Now let me say right up front: when it comes to Obama, I'm not going to speculate who wrote what, when. Dystel had assistants, one of whom is now her partner, Miriam Goderich, who says the whole Obama-born-in-Kenya thing was a fact-checking mistake by her. And I cannot speak specifically to the mechanism of Dystel's publicity. (Alas, Dystel was unable to sell anything I wrote, so she had no reason to promote me, but I'm getting ahead of myself.)

I can speak of what she was like to work with and how she generated material. In my dealings with Dystel, I found her exceptionally thorough and very professional. She had a template she wanted non-fiction writers to follow, and my writing partner and I followed her template closely. She was rather fastidious, going so far as to mail a personal "Season's Greetings" card in December.

All material she used in our proposals came directly from me and my writing partner. She edited our rough-draft proposals and gave us feedback, but the final versions were all ours. Our final versions, bio included, were then simply photo-copied, by us, and distributed to potential publishers. This was back in the pre-Google days, recall.

I was asked to write the bio in the third person.

Our first proposal didn't generate any offers from publishers. We needed an advance to be able to afford to write it, and with no money forthcoming, we shelved the idea.

Several years later, my writing partner and I returned to Dystel with what we thought was a better proposal. We had joined forces with a Pulitzer-prize winning photographer, and we thought our proposed book, "Drinking from the Fountain of Youth: Profiles and Portraits of Ageless Women Athletes," would sell. Dystel liked the idea, and she agreed to rep it. I have pulled that proposal out of my files, and it is sitting on my desk as I write this."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...checking-error
                        B. Steadman

Comment

Originally posted by bsteadman View Post
                          We have had over 4 thousand visitors to the 'WasObamaBornInKenya' website in the last 30 hours!

Perhaps it will soon be 'adiós' ('kwaheri' in swahili) to OBAMA - The Marxist 'Manchurian' Muslim from Mombasa!

Use the 'Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate' as a uniquely incriminating, powerful tool to ratchet up the pressure on the Kenyan Usurper!
                          Over 4,000 vistors to our WasObamaBornInKenya website in a 30 hour period is tremdendous!!! Thank you Bruce!

Comment

Working...
                          X