Clear All

• Sheriff Joe calls on Congress to investigate Obama -- WND, Bob Unruh

Sheriff Joe calls on Congress to investigate Obama

'I've got enough smoke, or even fire, now'

WND

Bob Unruh
    7/20/2012

Excerpt:

"Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz., says probably the only way the American public will get to the bottom of the mysteries surrounding Barack Obama’s birth records – including why a birth document was forged – is for Congress to investigate.

Arpaio, whose Cold Case Posse investigators held a news conference Tuesday to report evidence confirms the birth certificate image released by the White House in 2011 is fraudulent, discussed the issue Wednesday with talk radio host Peter Boyles of KHOW in Denver.

“The only way we’re going to get to the bottom of this … someone, and I don’t know who, has to look into this and really make a full-fledged investigation and take everything we have and move forward,” Arpaio told Boyles.

“Who do I go to? The U.S. government? I’m in a box. [What we need is for] Congress to open up hearings, get a special prosecutor and let’s get with it,” he said.

“I’ve got enough smoke, or even fire, now,” Arpaio said.

The sheriff started looking into Obama’s birth certificate last year after hundreds of tea party activists in his county came to him with concerns that Obama would use a fraudulent document to place his name on the presidential ballot in Arizona.

In March, Arpaio’s investigators said there was probable cause to believe the document was a fake and using it as an official document could constitute fraud.

This week they claimed they now have indisputable proof.

Lead investigator Mike Zullo said, “What we’re telling you is, that document isn’t real.”

View the complete article at:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/sheriff-j...stigate-obama/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X