Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: FBI Identity Fraud Expert Frank Abagnale Can't Catch Identity Fraudster Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: FBI Identity Fraud Expert Frank Abagnale Can't Catch Identity Fraudster Obama

Video: FBI Identity Fraud Expert Frank Abagnale Can't Catch Identity Fraudster Obama

Birther Report

2/18/2013

Excerpt:

Catch Me If You Can: FBI Identity Fraud & Forgery Expert Frank Abagnale Can't Catch Identity Fraudster Obama?

- By Linda Jordan @ Birther Report -

- segment in video from the officer's oath radio show -

FEBRUARY 18TH, 2013 - Remember the movie Catch Me If You Can? It was based on a true story about a man named Frank Abagnale. He was nicknamed the Great Imposter. It starred Tom Hanks as a determined FBI agent out to catch a thief and forger, Abagnale, who was played by Leonardo DiCaprio.

Here is how Abagnale describes his criminal history on his website:

"Frank W. Abagnale is one of the world's most respected authorities on forgery, embezzlement and secure documents.

Mr. Abagnale's rare blend of knowledge and expertise began more than 40 years ago when he was known as one of the world's most famous confidence men. This was depicted most graphically in his best-selling book, Catch Me If You Can, a film of which was also made, directed by Steven Spielberg with Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks.

Between the ages of 16 and 21, he successfully posed as an airline pilot, an attorney, a college professor and a pediatrician, in addition to cashing $2.5 million in fraudulent checks in every state and 26 foreign countries. Apprehended by the French police when he was 21 years old, he served time in the French, Swedish and U. S. prison systems. After five years he was released on the condition that he would help the federal government, without remuneration, by teaching and assisting federal law enforcement agencies. Mr. Abagnale has now been associated with the FBI for over 35 years."

I've seen the movie. Good movie. But post Obama forgeries I was thinking about Abagnale in a whole new light. What better person to spot a fraud, a forgery, a fake (Obama, his birth certificates, Selective Service registration and phony social security number) than a former fraud, forger and fake?

His website listed hundreds of satisfied clients, major private corporations and the FBI.

"Frank Abagnale is an extraordinary human being, brilliant, compassionate, honorable and a past master at his craft. The word genius is overused, but here it applies." David Cid - Former Assistant Agent in Charge Federal Bureau of Investigation, September 7, 2008.

Abagnale also does inspirational speaking and believes that one of the greatest things a man could ever do is love his family and his country.

Wow, I thought. What better man to catch the imposter in chief than a former imposter who also believes that loving his country is one of the greatest things a man can do in his life. I figured this love for country would include defending the White House from someone who used forged identity documents to fake his qualifications so he could be President of the United States.

I mean that‟s a lot worse than pretending to be an attorney or a college professor. (Something else Obama pretended to be just like Abagnale.) But using fake ID to usurp the White House, that tops whatever Abagnale did. Not to mention that it also threatens the very foundation of our country, our Constitution, and our national security. It‟s more than forgery and fraud. It‟s treason.

So I wrote him a letter:

September 11, 2011

Mr. Abagnale,

I am writing to see if you would consider a retainer to review the two birth records Barack Obama has posted on the internet and proffer you opinion as to their legitimacy. I would also like you to review information investigators [Susan Daniels] have gathered concerning the Social Security Number Mr. Obama is using to ascertain if the SSN is fraudulent or legitimate and if the SSN was assigned to Mr. Obama.

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
    Linda Jordan

And here is the prompt, polite response I received:

September 11, 2011

Dear Ms. Jordan

Thank you for your e-mail. Mr. Abagnale does not do any private investigation work. All of his work [is] contracted to the FBI, so consequently he is restricted from undertaking such a project.

Sarah Hammermill
    Information Officer 24/7
    FBI Annex Building
    Washington, DC

I laughed out loud when I read it. Abagnale can‟t help to catch a forger, a fraud, a fake who used forged and phony identity documents to usurp the White House and the Office Presidency of the United States of America because he works for the FBI! That’s priceless.

But then I looked at who signed the email and noted the differences in the email addresses. Did Mr. Abagnale really decline or did the FBI decline for him?

I sent my email to info@abagnale.com.

The reply came from frabck@msn.com.

O.K. Maybe that‟s his personal email. But the person who signed it was an “Information Officer” out of the FBI Annex Building in Washington DC.

Why would an Information Officer from an FBI Annex Building respond to my request which was made to Mr. Abagnale on his personal website advertising his personal business adventure?

And what does “Information Officer 24/7” mean? The only “24/7” I could find, tied to “FBI”, was in reference to the FBI‟s counterterrorism efforts.

"CT Watch—the FBI's 24/7 "threat central" for counterterrorism threat information—was established. CT Watch is located within the Strategic Information and Operations Center at FBI Headquarters and is the primary point of notification for all potential terrorist threats."

Had my request to Abagnale, to review the forged documents and phony SSN used by Barack Obama, been flagged as a “threat”? And to whom? America? Or Obama?

At one point in „Catch Me If You Can‟ DiCaprio turns in frustration to FBI agent Tom Hanks, who has been trying to catch him for years, and says, “Stop chasing me!” Hanks replies, “ I can't stop, it's my job.”

There's a chance Mr. Abagnale never saw my letter. Never got the chance or the green light to do his job.

So let‟s try something. Contact Mr. Abagnale. By phone, by letter, by email, in person. He seems to be a man of honor. Take him or send him Sheriff Joe Arpaio‟s findings, ask him to meet with Arpaio and to investigate the forged documents and phony SSN that Barack Obama is using. Maybe he will. Maybe he‟ll do it for love of his country and maybe he‟ll even do it in his official FBI capacity because, after all, isn‟t that their job?

Linda Jordan's web page is at www.ObamaForgeries.com.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...tch-obama.html
    B. Steadman

Interesting...Frank Abagnale...

Comment

Working...
    X