No announcement yet.

What Do You See? - Free Republic thread concerning the death of Loretta Fuddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You See? - Free Republic thread concerning the death of Loretta Fuddy

Free Republic is running a thread titled, 'What Do You See?', which was started 2/21/2014 by 'butterdezillion'

The thread references a YouTube video published 2/21/2014 by Butterdezillion concerning a 'Good Morning America' video clip which she analyzed - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvn8...ature=youtu.be

View the complete thread at:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3125646/posts

Remember that video of the plane crash in Hawaii after which Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy "died"?

You need to take a closer look.

What Do You See?

See also the below-linked, higher quality images and links to other information posted 2/13/2014 on Butterdezillion's Blog under the title of Extras:

http://butterdezillion.wordpress.com/2014/02/13/extras/

Excerpts from comments in the thread:

To: butterdezillion

There is clearly a 'frogman' suited-up diver with yellow oxygen tank moving in to slip her the lethal dose. This gave me the creeps.

Butterdezillion your work is outstanding.

10 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 5:57:43 PM by CivilWarBrewing

The question to be answered is when the rescue copter(s) arrived on the timeline of the video shot by the private passenger. The breathing gear on the divers looks a bit more sophisticated than one would expect on a Coast Guard team of rescue folks, IMHO.

12 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 5:58:23 PM by MHGinTN (Being deceived can be cured.)

I see a snuff film...I didnt believe a passenger just happened to have a goPro ready to film a crash when first aired. Simply tying up loose ends. Just like they filmed JFK having his head blown off... ‘They’ are bragging. ‘’We can kill whoever we want, and even show you the film - now, get back in line. #nicework!

18 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 6:04:08 PM by kickme (...at the window watching...waiting for my NUKalert to start chirpin'....)

To: MHGinTN

Puentes’ video ended with the arrival of the helicopter. All of this video was taken before Fuddy even let go of Yamamoto’s hand.

19 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 6:05:04 PM by butterdezillion (Free online faxing at http://faxzero.com/ Fax all your elected officials. Make DC listen.)

To: kickme

TWO GoPro cameras AND a mouthpiece that he put on after he got his lifejacket on.

21 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 6:06:32 PM by butterdezillion (Free online faxing at http://faxzero.com/ Fax all your elected officials. Make DC listen.)

Um, I’m still trying to figure out that there
    were 9 people on board but 11 were rescued??

27 posted on 02/21/2014 3:10:25 PM PST by tet68 ( " We would not die in that man's company, that fears his fellowship to die with us...." Henry V.)

To: CivilWarBrewing

Doesnt the man who is holding hand with Fuddy see the man there?

31 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 6:13:05 PM by funfan

To: tet68

Exactly. The first reports to the MCFD were that MOST of the victims had already swum to shore.

And wait until you see some of the other images that are tucked away in those videos...

33 posted on 02/21/2014 3:14:43 PM PST by butterdezillion (Free online faxing at http://faxzero.com/ Fax all your elected officials. Make DC listen.)

To: funfan

Also I should explain that what you’re seeing there is EVERY FRAME that is on that portion of the video. The “video” that ABC aired is a bunch of stills pasted together to form a video. I think Puentes even actually said that at one point. A very highly-edited video. I set it to 1/8th speed and slowly clicked forward and took screenshots of every unique frame, saving each with a name in successive order so I could keep track of sequence.

36 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 6:17:49 PM by butterdezillion (Free online faxing at http://faxzero.com/ Fax all your elected officials. Make DC listen.)

To: kickme

And WHY did the media so badly pixelate the video they aired on TV? Trying to hide something or prevent detailed analysis of the video???? YES.

37 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 6:17:53 PM by CivilWarBrewing

To: funfan

Looking straight at him.

There’s another image that I could post that shows Yamamoto, Jacob and Rosa Key, and Puentes all watching something major happening to Fuddy.

I’ll be posting more images on my blog. I wanted this to sink in first.

41 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 6:19:45 PM by butterdezillion (Free online faxing at http://faxzero.com/ Fax all your elected officials. Make DC listen.)

CONTINUED IN THE FOLLOWING REPLY
    Last edited by bsteadman; 02-22-2014, 03:31 PM.
    B. Steadman

EXCERPTS FROM COMMENTS TO THE THREAD CONTINUED FROM ABOVE

To: Yaelle

I know this death is super hinky. But a frogman? Just in case the crash didn’t kill them all?

Too many questions here. If you watch the video, the information timeline was breached. ABC refused to release the raw more explicit video.

In other words, we don't know if or when she died. We don't know if she died, how she died. The body in her casket may or may not be the same body. All we do know is that she is no longer in the position to answer anyone's questions one way or another. We know that the reporting of her death came before it should have poissible to reveal. We know that ABC will not release more explicit video. We do see something odd about the video that was released.

So, why not a frogman? If Hastings can die in a fiery crash that looked a lot like a explosion, why not a frogman?

83 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 7:16:02 PM by Nachum (Obamacare: It's. The. Flaw.)

To: knarf

This video was originally shown so fast you couldn’t see much of anything, and the Nightline episode made a big deal out of saying that this video should quell the “crazy conspiracists” who questioned the “official story”.

The cheek of it. What are the chances that they knew what was in this clip? They cut it into bits and pieces for their story, stopped it in all the right places, put their logo in all the right places, pixelated the files at just the right time - after I had asked my ping list... VIA SAFE, SECURE FREEPMAIL... to make copies of the file...

There are a LOT of questions that deserve to be asked.

But we’ll just start with the most obvious ones.

123 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 7:47:50 PM by butterdezillion (Free online faxing at http://faxzero.com/ Fax all your elected officials. Make DC listen.)

To: smokingfrog

The reports that the MCFD was getting from observers, according to their incident report, was that MOST of the victims had swum back to shore safely. In fact, they were trying to figure out whether anybody was still left in the water. According to the incident report.

There’s a LOT more to be said about what was in that water. But that’s another story.

126 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 7:50:15 PM by butterdezillion (Free online faxing at http://faxzero.com/ Fax all your elected officials. Make DC listen.)

My mind saw something looking like it might be a diver...perhaps triggered by the upright inflation-pipe fro the float-collar which looks like a snorkel tube.

But on a subsequent look, the yellow object appears to be the right-side sole of a pair of yellow-soled footware, possibly near the cocked right knee of Fuddy.

Lying back in the water with her feet toward the camera but angled to the viewer’s left, Fuddy may have cocked her (quite obese) right knee creating the impression of the back of a divers head thus lifting the toe of her right yellow shoe briefly out of the water.

Then she extends the leg straightening it out to her right causing the knee to descend into the water and the toe of the yellow shoe to move towards the viewer’s left.

164 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 8:35:52 PM by Seizethecarp (Defend aircraft from "runway kill zone" mini-drone helicopter swarm attacks: www.runwaykillzone.com)

To: Brown Deer

Ok! I did it! But it’s not a diver, it’s herself!!! I got it from that link to the blog. I watched the photos backward.

Image 19 shows this main person, is it supposed to be Fuddy?, from below her two feet, which are bobbing near the camera, the foot on the left, this person we are calling Fuddy’s right foot, is in a sock. It appears to be a white sock with black patterning on both the sole and the top of the sock.

Image 18 and 17 show that socked foot. The image makes it appear as though the dark part of the bottom of the sock comes up in a kewpie doll hair point, but that is just the turn of the foot and lighting freak. The outline of the foot is clearly foot shaped and larger than the black patternng.

16 is not close up, you still see the foot, which is starting to go under water or a wave in 15, as the forehead of the other person looms into the bottom right of pic.

14, you see the wave over the foot (which almost gone under water) and bigger dunk of the other guy’s forehead.

13 you can’t see that socked foot - it’s not above the water - but starting to see Fuddy’s body, wearing black or dark clothing - the shiny black that we thought might be a wetsuit. Could be a clinging dress but most likely jeans or something. What was Fuddy wearing that day?

From 12 to 10, you can see more of the leg or torso of Fuddy coming above water. Maybe knee. By 10 you can see that socked foot again. Clearly if this were a frogman he is between her legs so it maybe was a rape attack and not a murder, lol. Sorry, i know this isn’t funny. But no frog man would get THAT CLOSE.

By pics 4 and 5 the black part of Fuddy looks like her knee.

But on pic 7 and 8 there is something weird: the part of the black near that foot seems to have wrinkles around the ankle area like wrinkles around a tied balloon opening or -— sorry for the reference -— a rear end - or a pursed pair of lips. Can’t figure that out.

But it does look like the “frogman” is part of Fuddy. Especially if she had been wearing a smooth like jeans dark fabric that day.

167 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 8:38:15 PM by Yaelle

I think I can seea bit of her forehead behind the orange float. I think I can see her right hand clasping the hand of the guy floating to her right in correct relation to where I am thinking I see her right knee...

IIRC, obese people can be somewhat buoyant, but I am not sure (not being one or having gone swimming with one that I can remember).

174 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 8:52:12 PM by Seizethecarp (Defend aircraft from "runway kill zone" mini-drone helicopter swarm attacks: www.runwaykillzone.com)

To: butterdezillion; Ray76

The might have made a kick in response to the cardiac event claimed as likely by the coroner, but I have no medical knowledge of how the body responds.

What I remember the guy that was holding her hand say was that he only let go AFTER she appeared to be dead, not before. If true, then this picture was before or perhaps DURING the cardiac event and her going lifeless.

176 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 8:55:27 PM by Seizethecarp (Defend aircraft from "runway kill zone" mini-drone helicopter swarm attacks: www.runwaykillzone.com)

To: Dan Cooper

I agree with you Dan.

At first it looked spooky but at closer inspection it appears that Fuddy is on her back and facing the camera; her face is partially hidden by the “May West.” She appears, possibly, to be “bicycling” her legs. That’s why her knees (the frogman) are “coming up” and occasionally her yellow tennis shoes appear also.

That’s what I see. Can anybody verify what kind of shoes she may have been wearing that day?

199 posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 10:33:48 PM by Joe Marine 76 ("Honor is the gift a man gives to himself." ~ Rob Roy MacGregor)

To: GregNH

Fuddy is in a whitish blouse with some sort of reddish stripping, as shown seated in the plane to the left of the aisle. She has on black pants to the ankle. One row back on the right of the aisle is someone in a whitish shirt. Don’t feed the conspiraghosts. When the yellow ‘thng’ is enlarged, it is a shoe sole. When the ‘black head of the diver’ is enlarged it is someone’s knee, and the supposed ‘right shoulder of the diver’ is actually a temporarily air inflated pant leg probably caused by a kicking action of the legs of whomever is wearing the yellow rimmed sole sneakers laid back in the water.

325 posted on Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:05:28 PM by MHGinTN (Being deceived can be cured.)
    Last edited by bsteadman; 02-22-2014, 04:18 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

MAJOR EMPHASIS ON MINOR ASSUMPTION . Whatever information Loretta Fuddy may have known is insignificant when compared to the MOUNTAIN OF PROOF revealed here on this site . Also ~ ' frogmen ' or other divers do not use tanks with oxygen , but plain old clean air instead . However - there does appear to be a diver wearing a wet suit approaching someone . The images are so blurred and unclear as to be confusing at best .

Comment

Originally posted by AMERICAN ADVOCATE View Post
        ... there does appear to be a diver wearing a wet suit approaching someone . The images are so blurred and unclear as to be confusing at best .
        I didn't spend a lot of time examining the images because, as you said, they are very blurred, unclear and confusing.

However, I came to the general conclusion, after my brief evaluation of the images and reading some of the many varied comments on the FR thread, that the 'black object', postulated as being a scuba diver, was likely just someone's knee sticking out of the water and that the 'yellow object' was that person's sneaker and foot. The person was wearing black pants and floating on their back with their foot, leg and knee rising and falling in and out of the choppy water.

The 'scuba diver assassin' scenario postulated by some of the FR commenters, seems VERY COMPLICATED to me!

That being said, I think there are LOTS of reasons to conclude, based on the evidence presented so far, that Loretta Fuddy was meant to die in a planned, perhaps farther-off-shore crash of that sabotaged plane in those very treacherous waters.

Deaths of the other passengers were likely to be considered simply 'collateral damage'.
        B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
        X