• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Boone’s Bombshell About Barack Obama

Pat Boone’s Bombshell About Barack Obama

Fox News Radio

6/23/2014

Excerpt:

Monday on “The Alan Colmes Show,” Alan spoke with legendary singer Pat Boone, who surprised Alan with an announcement.

Boone made the bold prediction that the President Barack Obama’s birth certificate, that was put out by the White House, will be proven to be a forgery by September 2014. He stated that it will be proven that the document was Photoshopped, which would be a high crime that could be investigated by Congress. While he denied being a “birther,” he said there were enough smoking guns that it should be looked into:

BOONE: What I’m going to predict here is by September of this year, the major smoking gun, which is a high crime, not just a misdemeanor, but a high crime, that supposed copy of the birth certificate that is displayed on the White House website as we talk, by many experts has already proven not to be not a copy of anything, of something that perhaps doesn’t exist, which is an actual birth certificate, but it is a Photoshopped fraud created to look like what they wanted it to look like.

COLMES: You also used the phrase “High Crimes and Misdemeanors.” So are you suggesting that with this revelation were it to occur as your predicting that it would be an impeachable offense?

BOONE: Look, I’m not a constitutional law expert so all I’m saying is I’m not going to try to draw, you know, either a judgment or a verdict. But I’m saying there are facts, smoking guns on the table that a Congressional committee ought to at least if nothing else settle all the doubt and the allegations that have been made and show substantive proof. But if this thing is a fraud if is a Photoshopped fraud, then there has to be some kind of reason for that.

View the complete article, including video, at:

http://radio.foxnews.com/2014/06/23/...-barack-obama/

MY COMMENT: See especially the following transcribed portions from the video:

(1) 5:32 to 6:01 minute marks

Colmes: You believe he was not born in the United States?

Boone: Well, all I can tell you is, I was in Mombasa just after he was elected and everybody there was saying, "You know, your president was born here!" I brought home a T-shirt that said, "The birthplace of the President of the United States" These people -- either the whole nation was fooled or there was something else going on. Something was happening.

(2) 11:04 to 11:19 minute marks

Boone: I have seen what purports to be the actual Mombasa Birth Certificate*. People try to decry it. They try to deride it. They ridicule it.

Colmes: Then, why isn't that a fraud?

Boone: BECAUSE NOBODY HAS PROVEN THAT IT IS! - (bold and all-caps emphasis added)

*Mr. Boone is most certainly referring here to the authentic 'Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate'
    B. Steadman

BRUCE ~ GREAT CATCH . Why did Pat Boone not mention that truth a long time ago ???

Comment

Bombshell At Fox: Obama ID Fraud Evidence Being Released; High Crimes & Misdemeanors

Birther Report

6/24/2014

Excerpt:

Monday Pat Boone appeared on Alan Colmes Fox News show and said evidence will be released in September.

FULL AUDIO ...:
      ( Audio via Fox News. Hat tip Bruce. )

Partial transcript via Fox News: Pat Boone’s Bombshell About Barack Obama

BOONE: What I’m going to predict here is by September of this year, the major smoking gun, which is a high crime, not just a misdemeanor, but a high crime, that supposed copy of the birth certificate that is displayed on the White House website as we talk, by many experts has already proven not to be not a copy of anything, of something that perhaps doesn’t exist, which is an actual birth certificate, but it is a Photoshopped fraud created to look like what they wanted it to look like.

COLMES: You also used the phrase “High Crimes and Misdemeanors.” So are you suggesting that with this revelation were it to occur as your predicting that it would be an impeachable offense?

BOONE: Look, I’m not a constitutional law expert so all I’m saying is I’m not going to try to draw, you know, either a judgment or a verdict. But I’m saying there are facts, smoking guns on the table that a Congressional committee ought to at least if nothing else settle all the doubt and the allegations that have been made and show substantive proof. But if this thing is a fraud if is a Photoshopped fraud, then there has to be some kind of reason for that. [.] Fox News.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/06...-id-fraud.html
      B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
      X