Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama regime: In default in the DC Circuit Court of Appeals: Use of stolen CT SSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama regime: In default in the DC Circuit Court of Appeals: Use of stolen CT SSN

Obama regime is in default in the Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia on a case of Obama’s use of a stolen CT SSN

Obama State Ballot Challenge 2012

GeorgeM
    4/30/2012

Report from Attorney Orly Taitz

View the complete post at:

http://obamaballotchallenge.com/obam...-stolen-ct-ssn
    B. Steadman

Orly v Obot: Did Government Default in Taitz v Astrue Obama Social Security Number Case?

Birther Report

5/1/2012

Excerpt:

"Dr. Taitz is reporting the government has defaulted in the Taitz v. Astrue appeal dealing with Obama's social security number reserved for Connecticut applicants. We don't claim to be attorneys and don't know who is right in regards to the claims made by both Dr. Taitz and the Obot. But the court rules and procedures are listed at the DC Court of Appeals website for anyone to read.

Let us know what you find. The complicit media sure won't. Previous reports on the Taitz v Astrue case can be read here (link given in article).

---------------------------------------------------

Dr. Taitz: Obama regime is in default on Obama’s fraudulent use of CT Social Security number. More tampering by the clerk of the court

As you can see by the docket the Commissioner of Social Security Michael Astrue was supposed to file a response to my reciprocal motion for Summary judgment in favor of the Appellant. they were supposed to answer by March 29th. They are a month late.

Last week I filed a request for the clerk of the court to post a default. I checked by the certified mail number, it was received by the Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia last week. I addressed it to the clerk managing my case Ken Mathis. I called him today, he was extremely rude, refused to listen and hang up the phone on me. I called the second time and asked to talk to the Chief Clerk. I was told that the Chief clerk is not available. I asked to leave a message. I left a recorded phone message for the Chief Clerk Mark J. Langer. I need my supporters to call the Chief Clerk and the managing judge. I am seeing the same tampering with the case as I saw in other courts. This is the same pattern. I also complained about the fact that the clerk on his own accord decided not to grant my motion for ECF filing, which would have made my filing automatic. It is clear that the clerks are manipulating this court as well.

---------------------------------------------------

The Obot: Orly has asked for a default judgment in her Appeal with the United States Court of Appeals for District of Columbia Circuit. Astrue had filed a motion for summary affirmance and Orly had asked for extra time to respond. She eventually managed to respond on 03/16/2012. In addition to her opposition, she also filed what was interpreted to be a motion for summary judgment in favor of the appellant and the Appellee had failed to respond. But, apparently unbeknownst to Orly, the Court’s rules allow for 45 days for such a motion to be filed, where the time starts at the date of docketing of the appeal. The appeal was filed on 10/31/2011, so do the math… Orly was, as is so typical, late in the filing of her own motion for summary judgment, although a more proper filing would haven been a motion for summary reversal but such motions are rarely granted. Orly is so clueless when it comes to following the rules of the Courts…

Of course, there is no requirement to respond to such a motion, as the Courts can establish whether or not the case meets the strict requirements and Orly has failed to provide much of any argument that would allow for a summary reversal.

The Court will rule on the motion for summary affirmance, and likely accept the motion as there is really nothing else the Court could do.

Peavey v. Holder, No. 09-5389, 2010 WL 3155823 (D.C. Cir. Aug. 9, 2010) (per curiam). The court grants agencies’ motion for summary affirmance where “[a]ppellant has not demonstrated that any agency ‘improperly withheld’ a record within its possession” and “the district court correctly concluded that the agencies conducted searches reasonably calculated to uncover all relevant documents.”

But even accepting Orly’s filing, there is really no such a thing as default judgment in an appeal’s court. At best one can ask for a motion for summary affirmance, or, summary reversal, where the latter one is rarely granted. Such a motion would merely return the case to the lower court."

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...efault-in.html
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X