Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerome Corsi and NY Gov Paterson Discuss Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerome Corsi and NY Gov Paterson Discuss Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number

Jerome Corsi and NY Gov David Paterson Discuss Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number

Birther Report

5/31/2012

Video

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...-paterson.html
    B. Steadman

I think this May 31, 2012 radio interview has HUGE significance for the Obama eligibility/fraud challenge!

We have Jerome Corsi, a widely acknowleged 'birther' expert being interviewed by David Paterson, a black, radio talk show host in the extremely large, metropolitan New York City area, and former New York state, Democrat governor.

Corsi is allowed to talk and get his points across without any significant ridicule or interruption from Paterson. The interview lasts nearly 38 minutes! They discuss both Obama's eligibility issue and his Social Security Number fraud issue. At the end, they take some relatively intelligent calls from the listening audience. WOW!

I consider this interview to be a high water mark to date in the Obama eligibility/fraud challenge, and it closely follows (no coincidence) the recent Breitbart release of the 'Literary Agent - Obama born in Kenya' information and Trump's widely discussed comments on Obama's birth certificate problem and apparent 'acceptance' of these comments by the presumed establishment Republican POTUS challenger, Mitt Romney!

I think we are starting to make some real progress!
    Last edited by bsteadman; 06-01-2012, 07:19 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X