Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 1 Decision on Judy v Obama GA Ballot Challenge? -- Obama State Ballot Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 1 Decision on Judy v Obama GA Ballot Challenge? -- Obama State Ballot Challenge

July 1 Decision on Judy v Obama GA Ballot Challenge?

Obama State Ballot Challenge 2012

GeorgeM
    6/13/2012

Breaking News on Georgia Supreme Court case Judy v. Obama

http://codyjudy.blogspot.com/2012/06...coming-in.html

“I talked to the Georgia Supreme Court Clerk today and she informed me that a HISTORIC DECISION will be made on July 1st, 2012! Is America ready to ride this horse to the finish line? “ - Cody Robert Judy –

Could this be the Sea-biscuit America has been waiting for?

If you recall the Seabiscuit story- he was puny, walked with a limp, and had been trained to lose to better horses to boost their confidence. He didn’t look like any kind of a race horse , for they were large.. yet somehow this little horse inspired people with his heart and willingness never to give up.

Sometimes all anyone needs is a second chance and America is just the place to do it. Can America show Washington DC that all the little people make up what has made America Great by supporting a Candidate who isn’t wealthy, hasn’t held office, but understands the Constitution and has a vision for America to make her solvent. Just because politicians in Washington DC keep dolling out of a bankrupt checkbook doesn’t mean we have to keep letting them do it?

They want America to be down … to think that we aren’t great. To think that we must be told what to say, what not to say, how to think and how to pray. They want to make it so you can’t plant a seed in the ground and watch it grow because they want to take your independence away.

It seems that most politicians in Washington DC pander an atmosphere to America that we cant do… we can’t say.. and we can’t think. Well I say they are wrong.

We know what the Constitution says. We know our forefathers didn’t want foreign influence living in the White House in charge of our military might. We know we have been given a chance to reap what we sow. To work and prosper and keep what we make.

Increasingly apparent is Washington DC’s desire to place America on crutches.. so we don’t use our muscles. So we think we are lame.

Well to hell with that! I say we are strong. I say we can think for ourselves. I say it is time to make sure Washington DC knows who is strong in this Country and that every Citizen in America is stronger with his Constitutional protected rights then most Citizens of any other Country."

View the complete post at:

http://obamaballotchallenge.com/july...llot-challenge
    B. Steadman
Working...
X