Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re: Court Case, January 26th in Judge Malihi's Court, GA, Atty. Orly Taitz, Subpoena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Court Case, January 26th in Judge Malihi's Court, GA, Atty. Orly Taitz, Subpoena

An e-mail from witness Linda Jordan. As I stated, Obama’s supporters including Nagamine wrongfully attacked me, all the subpoenas are proper. If a person does not want to comply, he needs to make a motion to quash or he will be in contempt of court

Defend Our Freedoms Foundation
    Orly Taitz, esq.
    1/17/2012

Email from Linda Jordan to Me

"I spoke to attorney with Malihi Court"
    January 17, 2012

"Orly,

I Just spoke with the staff attorney, Kim Beals (?) in Judge Malihi’s court. (pronounced Mali) She said that she was going to talk with the judge about the subpoena but when I asked her if the judge was going to consider evidence and witnesses on January 26th she said “Oh yes, there’s going to be a hearing. There are three separate cases and yes whatever she (Taitz) wants to bring forward will be her decision. She is presenting her case. He will be considering evidence.” or something to that affect. She is talking to the judge now about the subpoena process and is going to call me back.

She just called me back. She said that I could honor the subpoena or make a motion to quash it which basically I would send her a request. I said that no, I wanted to honor it, I just wanted to make sure that the Judge had given Orly Taitz the authority to subpoena evidence and witnesses. And that she would be allowed to present her evidence and witnesses in the court room and the staff attorney said absolutely, maybe not all of it because of objections and what not. I asked that, concerning the subpoenas, did Orly Taitz do anything inappropriate by sending them out and she responded “No, Attorney Taitz has a case pending before Judge Malihi and she can send subpoenas–it’s a form on their website.”

Please feel free to share this on your website and use my name. You have been maligned in this instance. See you in Georgia.

Linda Jordan

View the post at:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30464

Some background information regarding the witness, Linda Jordan, can be found in the below-linked 9/9/2011 Birther Report article:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...otion-for.html
    Last edited by bsteadman; 01-17-2012, 07:02 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X