Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Hedgecock Tackles Obama's Eligibility & Georgia Court Hearing - Birther Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Hedgecock Tackles Obama's Eligibility & Georgia Court Hearing - Birther Report

Nationally Syndicated Radio Host Roger Hedgecock Tackles Obama's Eligibility And Georgia Court Hearing

Neil B. Turner @ Citizens for the Constitution

Birther Report

1/23/2012

Excerpt (from Neil B. Turner's post):

I called in and told the screener that I wanted to answer Roger’s question of why there were no records of Obama at Columbia. I was put on at 5:05 pm PST. (at the beginning of hour 3) (5:00 – 12:00 minutes of the broadcast)

Below I will summarize what I covered:

1. I participated in research that discovered Obama never attended Columbia, and heard the testimony of Wayne Allyn Root saying that he never attended school there with him.

2. I told Roger: You will have the answer to all your questions at a hearing in an Atlanta, GA courthouse, on Thursday, 26 January (‘I’ve heard about that’, said Roger, ‘but I don’t think it’s going anywhere’), where Judge Malihi has subpoenaed all those missing records. There will be 3 cases heard, telling us why there are no records (we don’t need Obama to be there), and determining whether a private individual (not ‘President’) named Obama should have his name on the GA Ballot as a candidate for the Office of President: ‘Article II says that ‘no person, except a natural born Citizen,… shall be eligible for the Office of President’.

3. (Roger then said we can be pretty sure that he was born in Hawaii, because they would not have put the announcement in the newspapers in anticipation of his running for president 48 years later).

‘Not so’, said I. The announcement that was published (if it was in fact actually published) in 2 newspapers were exactly the same, so they came from one ‘report’.

Also, you must be aware that someone born anywhere in the world could get an Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth – simply by someone who lived in Hawaii reporting a birth (anywhere in the world). Imagine, if you will, a proud grandma being told by her daughter that she just gave birth to a son (e.g. in Kenya). That would not be a ‘future president’ conspiracy, it would simply be a proud grandma announcing the birth of her new grandson. The address of the announcement was the grandmother’s address.

4. (Roger asked where can we get information on the live streaming of the Court Hearing?).

Go to www.TPATH.org for links and full details.

5. (Roger asked ‘do you have a website’?).

Go to www.ObamaBallotChallenge.com.

Thanks you caller. (cut off phone line).

Roger: He sounded like he knew what he was talking about.

View the complete Birther Report presentation, inclucing video, at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...es-obamas.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X