• Show
Clear All

• When is Default Not Default? -- Obama Conspiracy Theories, Dr. Conspiracy

When is default not default?

Obama Conspiracy Theories

Dr. Conspiracy
    1/27/2012

Excerpt:

"Based on the judicial rules in Georgia, there are a range of actions a judge may take upon default by a participant in an action. For details, see my article: Default in Georgia. Indeed if Judge Malihi was quoted fairly and accurately by two plaintiffs, he said Obama was in default because his attorney didn’t show up. In a default the judge could have ruled in favor of plaintiffs and prevented any further participation in the process by Obama’s attorney.

That extreme appears not to be the case based on the Judge’s order today that says:

The parties may file any post hearing pleadings by Wednesday, February 1, 2012. The Court will issue a recommendation to the Secretary of State shortly thereafter.

I am reading the choice of the word “parties” (instead of of “plaintiffs”) to mean that the defendant may make a post hearing pleading. I also read this as saying that the Judge is not committed to a ruling against Obama just because his attorney defaulted.

In the same order, the Judge said the same thing that the Judge said in Hawaii, Georgia cannot compel Hawaii to produce documents. Sorry Orly, no birth certificate for you."

WARNING: Site is NOT Birther friendly

View the complete article at:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/...t-not-default/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X