Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey Mouse for POTUS in 2016! -- No one has 'standing' to challenge TREASON!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Mouse for POTUS in 2016! -- No one has 'standing' to challenge TREASON!

I got this from typesetting expert Paul Irey

Defend Our Freedoms Foundation

Orly Taitz, Esq.
    1/2/2013

Excerpt:

Orly,

When did you figure this out? I just finished pasting up the 13 exhibits on foam core. 15 minutes is not nearly enough … nor is it worth flying across the country and back for 15 minutes total time to testify. You probably have 2 hours and the attorneys are going to spent that time objecting to the hearing … simply because they don’t want the evidence presented. Why can’t you stop them? That’s what they did the last time.

I spent over a week preparing for 15 minutes??? Sure … the less testimony the better … for the criminals avoiding conviction. I’m going to run everything that I can’t testify to on WND and say so. Judge did not want to hear it. Obama’s attorneys do not want to hear it. I was ready to prove the forgery about 15 different ways … but now we can say that the courts run us out before we can present the testimony … then the press censors it and the congress does nothing.

I am getting out of this country where Mickey Mouse can run for president because there are no laws against it … and no one has “standing” to challenge treason.

Paul

View the complete post at:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=373315
    B. Steadman

A few selected comments from those entered in response to the above post

COMMENT #7
    dr_taitz@yahoo.com
    January 2nd, 2013 @ 3:02 pm

He is coming

COMMENT #10
    Ken
    January 2nd, 2013 @ 3:58 pm

I guess we have entered a new ERA of justice. I can now go out and rob a bank, and all I have to do is make it complicated enough so that that prosecutor can’t prove me guilty in twenty minutes and I get off scott free.This is a joke, and everyone now thinks it is normal.

COMMENT #12
    dr_taitz@yahoo.com
    January 2nd, 2013 @ 4:40 pm

I will be holding a press conference after the hearing, media will be there. Press conference will be in front of the building as the judge does not allow cameras in his courtroom
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X