Obama State Ballot Challenge

GeorgeM
    1/4/2013

Excerpt:

—–Original Message—–

To: George Miller
    Sent: Fri, Jan 4, 2013 7:39 am

Subject: Revised Final ltr Electorial College.docx

George, Here is the final version of the letter that we at Waking Up America wrote and mailed to all state Electors.

Regards,

Brian Reilly

Waking Up America

(Brian is an AZ political activist, who, among other things, helped to launch the Arpaio Cold Case Posse investigation of the forged “Obama” “birth certificate.” Electors were warned by this effort and others, repeatedly, as was Congress. Remember, Nixon won 49 of 50 states in 1972, but was still forced out of the White House. “Obama’s” crimes are far worse.- G.M.)

December 7, 2012

Dear State Elector:

I am writing to you out of a deep concern for the direction of our country.

In the Federalist Papers #68, Alexander Hamilton recorded the intentions of the Founding Fathers for the members of the Electoral College

Hamilton explains that the Electoral College consists of representatives … entrusted to “vote for some fit person as President.” Hamilton states that “the immediate election should be made by men most capable of analyzing the qualities adapted to the station” and this “small number of persons, selected by their fellow-citizens from the general mass, will be most likely to possess the information and discernment requisite to such complicated investigations.”

Since September 2011, the Maricopa County Arizona Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) has been investigating the identification documents of President Barack Hussein Obama II at the request of Arizona citizens. The documents that have been investigated are the President’s long form Hawaii birth certificate, his Selective Service System registration form and his Social Security number. This investigation has received little if any national attention. There has been a virtual blackout of the information that I am sending to you.

Attached are two sworn affidavits for your review. One is by Sheriff Joe Arpaio and the other is by Investigator Mike Zullo of the MCSO. Sheriff Arpaio stated on June 12, 2012:

“Upon close examination of the evidence, it is my belief that forgery and fraud was likely committed in key identity documents including President Obama’s long form birth certificate, his Selective Service Registration card, and his Social Security number.”

(A more detailed affidavit by Investigator Mike Zullo may be viewed on our Waking Up America website.)

As it now stands, no legal controlling authority, be it Congress, the Judiciary or any relevant federal or state authorities have come forward to assist the third largest sheriff’s office in America with this investigation. The investigation has been met with much resistance.

Will you help to see that justice is served and the U.S. Constitution is preserved through your vote in the Electoral College? As I understand it, the Electors in your state and 23 other states, are not required by law to vote for a particular candidate. That means you may vote your conscience.

You as an Elector have the power to preserve our nation, our liberties and our Constitution. I ask only that you seriously consider the information in this letter and vote according to your conscience. I also ask that you have the courage to approach the proper officials about the information contained in this letter and determine the truth about Mr. Obama before your ballot is cast. Please take a stand for America!

Sincerely,

Dr. John M. King, President
    Waking Up America

View the complete post at:

http://obamaballotchallenge.com/revi...ctoral-college
    B. Steadman
Working...
X