Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana Man Files Obama Eligibility Challenge: Criminal Conspiracy To Overthrow U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Man Files Obama Eligibility Challenge: Criminal Conspiracy To Overthrow U.S.

Indiana Man Files Obama Eligibility Challenge: Criminal Conspiracy To Overthrow The U.S.

Birther Report

1/15/2013

Excerpt:

New: Indiana Man Files Obama Eligibility Challenge; Criminal Conspiracy To Overthrow The United States

January 14, 2013

To: My fellow American Patriots

Since 10 days after the inauguration of Obama in 2009, I had realized that Obama was not a natural born Citizen since he was born to a foreign father who was never a U.S. citizen. Those who qualify for the Office of President must be born to a U.S. State citizen father, because both the place of birth of the offspring and the political condition of the mother are irrelevant in determining natural born Citizen status.

I made a promise 4 years ago to Reverend Doctor Manning that I would not stand by and let Obama get away with enslaving the natural born Citizens of the United States. I now have made good on that promise. As of January 14, 2013, 10:45am Eastern Time, I have filed a civil suit against the United States and Obama and various defendants, naming them in a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the United States government and enslave Her People.

It is now an established fact in official government court records that Mr. Obama does not qualify for his Office because he is not a natural born Citizen. I invite you to read the proof of the claim above.

As of January 14, 2013, 10:45am Eastern standard time, I, Paul Guthrie, (a.k.a. Jedi Pauly) have established a copyright claim in court by this filing, as the sole discoverer of the true objective meaning and definition of natural born Citizen.

I have filed my claim in U.S. Federal Court Southern District (7th circuit), Indianapolis, Indiana, in order to establish my name and reputation against those who malign, impugn, and libel me.

A note: This document that I am making public on my site jedipauly.com is putting everyone on legal notice. Be very careful how you treat me from now on, as I am very angry and am liable to vent it upon anyone who does not accept the objective truth and facts as are established in law in the U.S. Courts and under the Constitution. Now that the facts have been established and public notice has been given, if you continue to impugn or libel Mr. Guthrie, he will amend his complaint and add you to his 50 million dollar suit and report your seditious criminal Hate Crime activity to the Federal authorities who are responsible for prosecuting Hate Crimes and other violations of Title 18 U.S. Criminal Code, such as Title 18 USC § 2381 - Treason, Title 18 USC § 4 - Misprision of Felony, Title 18 USC § 2383 - Rebellion or Insurrection, Title 18 U.S.C. § 2382 - Misprision of Treason, Title 18 USC § 2384 - Seditious Conspiracy.

COMPLAINT AND PETITION FOR EMERGENCY INJUNCTION, DECLARATORY
    RELIEF, MANDAMUS, AND QUO WARRANTO, DEMAND FOR JURY TRIAL

READ FULL COMPLAINT BELOW OR HERE: http://www.scribd.com/doc/120521275

The Terry Lakin Action Fund interviewed Mr. Guthrie about his newly filed case. You can listen here.
    Guthrie v Obama - Complaint/Emergency Petition - Indiana Eligibility Challenge - 1/14/2013

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...igibility.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X