Another treasonous judge .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another treasonous judge .

MORE BAD NEWS . THE TREASONOUS JUDGE MALIHI HAS RULED AGAINST THE PLAINTIFFS IN GEORGIA . HE SAID THAT obozo WAS BORN IN HAWAI ' I AND THAT MAKES HIM A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN . THIS CANDY ASS BASTARD WAS PROBABLY THREATENED , AND HIS FAMILY TOO .

Judge Malihi Rules Against Plaintiffs: Says Obama Born in Hawaii Therefore a NBC

Thanks for the post, AMERICAN ADVOCATE. This is indeed very bad news!

Here are some more details on the matter from a 2/3/2012 article on Birther Report.

Judge Malihi Rules Against Plaintiffs: Says Obama Born In Hawaii Therefore Natural Born Citizen

Excerpt:

'We just spoke with plaintiff Kevin Powell and he reports Judge Malihi has ruled against the Plaintiffs and stated in his order that Obama was born in Hawaii and therefore Obama is a natural born Citizen.

Updates and Judge Malihi's order will be provided shortly....

UPDATE: Judge Malihi's Order now posted (in article)......

UPDATE: Judge: Obama eligible to be Georgia candidate

A state administrative law judge on Friday flatly rejected challenges seeking to keep President Barack Obama from being a candidate in next month's Georgia primary.

In a 10-page order, Judge Michael Malihi dismissed one challenge that contended Obama has maintained a Hawaiian birth certificate that is a computer-generated forgery, has a fraudulent Social Security number and invalid U.S. identification papers. He also turned back another that claimed the president is not a natural born citizen.

Last month, Malihi heard testimony and took evidence in a hearing boycotted by Obama's lawyer.

With regard to the challenge that Obama does not have legitimate birth and identification documents, Malihi said he found the testimony presented by lawyers of the so-called "birther" movement and their evidence "to be of little, if any, probative value and thus wholly insufficient to support plaintiffs' allegations."

A number of the witnesses who testified about the alleged fraud were never qualified as experts in birth records, forged documents and document manipulation, Malihi wrote. "None of the testifying witnesses provided persuasive testimony," he wrote.'

View the complete article at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...laintiffs.html
    B. Steadman

Comment

Free Republic is running a thread titled, "Judge Malihi Rules Against Plaintiffs: Says Obama Born In Hawaii Therefore Natural Born Citizen'

Thread started 2/3/2012 by GregNH.

Excerpt:

"We just spoke with plaintiff Kevin Powell and he reports Judge Malihi has ruled against the Plaintiffs and stated in his order that Obama was born in Hawaii and therefore Obama is a natural born Citizen."

View the Free Republic thread at:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../2842152/posts

View the complete Birther Report article referenced in the thread at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...laintiffs.html
      B. Steadman

Comment

Why didn't the three attorneys accept the default judgement when they had the chance?

The following is a cross post from my recent comment to the 2/4/2012 Lucas Daniel Smith Blog Report titled, 'Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi of the Office of State Administrative Hearings, State of Georgia, issues Decision (02.03.2012) in Farrar et al. vs Barack Obama.'

@Lucas Daniel Smith wrote:

“… I am wondering why Mrs Taitz, and the attorneys, did not accept the default judgement when they had the chance.”

The following two comments were made in the Free Republic thread titled, ‘Judge Malihi Rules Against Plaintiffs: Says Obama Born In Hawaii Therefore Natural Born Citizen’, which was started 2/3/2012 by ‘GregNH’. I think both these comments make good sense so I am quoting them below:

COMMENT #105 (‘visually_augmented)

”He offered a default judgment in favor of the plaintiffs. They preferred to have him rule on he merits of the case.” (referenced quote from COMMENT #89 by BuckeyeTexan)

“But the plaintiffs could not have appealed the decision unless it was heard on merits. And the goal of this case (as far as I could tell) was to provide some sort of precedent toward other states. It looks like Malahi didn’t want any part of that.

Besides, if a default judgment had been made, it would have just escalated the decision to the SOS who would most likely taken the Hawaiian BC at face value.

It was really the only choice they had…”

COMMENT #160 (Seizethecarp)

“Yes, he used the Indiana Ankeny court ruling from what I read. That thing is Swiss cheese if someone would just step up and challenge the nonsense written in it.” (referenced quote from COMMENT #51 by Red Steel)

“I agree. Malihi punted on his conclusion of law…which is the part of his ruling that can now be appealed all the way to SCOTUS, unlike the dead-end Ankeny case. Hatfield explained exactly why the Ankeny interpretation of Minor was flawed grammatically and in terms of legal construction, as has Leo Donofrio, of course.

The most important thing, IMO, and something that Obama has been trying desperately to avoid, is that Malihi accepted as a finding of fact that Obama’s Pop was not a citizen when Barry was born. Because of this, despite the tears of joy at Fogbow, Barry is now vulnerable being declared ineligible for the first time!

While Fogbowers are congratulating themselves for predicting that Hatfield and Irion threw away a default removal of Barry from the GA ballot by insisting on a hearing (opening the ability for Malihi to evade the default) a default would NOT have established a finding of fact in evidence that Barry’s dad was not a citizen.

I don’t think Kemp is going to disagree with this recommendation, but that will be incidental once it gets to GA Superior Court. While it will be too late to keep Barry off of the meaningless primary ballot, there is plenty of time for higher courts to act before November."

The Free Republic thread can be viewed at:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../2842152/posts
        Last edited by bsteadman; 02-04-2012, 08:34 PM.
        B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
        X