Clear All

• O'Reilly: I'm too busy to report on Obama eligibility -- WND, Bob Unruh

O'Reilly: I'm too busy to report on Obama eligibility

Bill says Sheriff Joe found no 'hard evidence' to support suspicions

WND

3/12/2012
    Bob Unruh

Excerpt:

"Responding to a viewer question about why he’s been silent on a just-completed six-month law enforcement investigation into Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility, top Fox News anchorman Bill O’Reilly replied on video, saying: 1) there’s no hard evidence Obama isn’t eligible; 2) Hawaii newspaper ads proved Obama was born there; and 3) he’s just too busy to look into it anyway.

The statements from O’Reilly came in a “Backstage Conversation” piece for premium members of his website posted on YouTube, producing a flood of venom directed at both O’Reilly and Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz.

Arpaio’s volunteer “Cold Case Posse” of attorneys and retired police worked on the investigation, concluding that Obama’s birth certificate image released by the White House very likely is a forgery.

O’Reilly had responded to a question from Erin, who asked, “Why did you ignore Sheriff Arpaio’s assertion that President Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery?”

Said O’Reilly, “Well, because Sheriff Arpaio has not presented any hard evidence to back up his assertion. Secondly, I am very busy. I looked into the birth certificate myself and found out there were two separate birth announcements made in Honolulu newspapers on the day Barack Obama was born. It would be impossible for that to happen unless somebody was conspiratorializing the birth of a little mixed race baby. If that were happening, then, I guess you could have birth announcements planted. But the odds of that , Erin, are about, 29 gazillion to one.”

It’s not the first time O’Reilly has address the birth certificate issue. It was about a year ago when he responded to a question about why Obama has a Social Security number that was assigned to someone with a Connecticut address when he never lived there.

O’Reilly said that likely was the result of his father having “lived in Connecticut.” But when that statement proved to be filled with holes, the network scrubbed the audio from the website.

“His father lived in Connecticut for several years,” O’Reilly had answered, adding that “babies sometimes get numbers based on addresses provided by their parents.”

But no evidence has been found to indicate Obama’s father ever lived in the state.

In reference to the points raised by O’Reilly, the investigation in Arizona by professional law enforcement officers and attorneys found that the newspaper listings for Obama’s birth, which actually came days later, were not reliable."

.................................................. ...

View the complete article at:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/oreilly-i...a-eligibility/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X