Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Request for Georgia Action - Carl Swensson -- Obama State Ballot Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Request for Georgia Action - Carl Swensson -- Obama State Ballot Challenge

Special Request for Georgia Action - Carl Swensson

Obama State Ballot Challenge 2012

GeorgeM
    3/22/2012

Excerpt:

"Here’s the way I see it,

Yes, the GA Supreme Court denied our motion for injunctive relief but the Appeal is still before them and has, as of today, 3/22/2012, not been dealt with. Under the circumstances that were in play prior to Sheriff Joe’s press conference on 3/1/2012 we wouldn’t have expected this court to honestly deal with this. After all, GA was awarded $8.3 billion in subsidies for a new Nuke plant(s), a Caterpillar production plant and Lord knows what else. Could other forms of arm twisting been used? Who knows but that was then and this is now. A new ball game with different tools to deal with has landed in our laps thanks to the only Law enforcer in the land with enough guts to initiate an investigation which leads me to my requested action.

Attached with this Email are several docs. The first one is the Tim Adams sworn affidavit, the second is our filed Appeal and the third is the WND article announcing Sheriff Joe’s Press release. Here’s what needs to happen…

I need as many people as possible to craft their own special request, individually addressed to the people noted below, especially the Clerks and Justices of the GA Supreme Court requesting (always be polite) they look into the revelations recently uncovered as they pertain to our case before them. I dare not craft the message since both Kevin and I are and remain Plaintiffs in this case so it will take an effort on your part to appeal to their sense of fair play and common sense in reviewing this case. What we need in front of these Jurists is the results of the “Cold Case Posse’s” investigation first in the form of the press release and hopefully followed by a letter from Sheriff Joe (still praying for that to occur). We can work with what we now have to show these folks that the cases brought before the Administrative Law Judge, Michael Malihi, and then the GA Superior Court, had and have too much merit to be ignored. This whole case can be resolved here, in this court, this month, with a concerted effort to make sure everyone on the list below knows just how big the recent turn of events concerning Sheriff Joe’s revelations really are. This is a game changer but only if we make it so and that is now my request of you. Make it so. We’ll do the rest (Mark Hatfield, Kevin Powell and me)."

Special request for the Maricopa County Sheriff’s office:

"I don’t know if you can do this or not but if it’s possible, could you get your information to the GA Supreme Court?

That way it’s not released to the general public and we all realize this investigation is on-going. The Sheriff wondered where he could go with this and it is my opinion that here’s one place he could take it."

View the complete post at:

http://obamaballotchallenge.com/spec...-carl-swensson
    B. Steadman
Working...
X